Feedback

Valerie

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2008
Our Mission as Jabrones

Our mission at US Law for Jabrones is a collective effort to explore a new and exiting way for US citizens receive their political news. Unless you are an avid viewer of CSPAN programming, or you have the time, knowledge and interest to decipher the lengthy transcripts of Congress's deliberations, you miss out on a whole world of law-making that is TRUELY the nuts and bolts of our government. The 435 members of the House of Representatives and the 100 members of the Senate represent each and every one of us on the grandest stage of all. We at US Law for Jabrones want to bring the daily activities of our Congressional Representatives down to the level where everyone can be informed, without dedicating hours a day and sifting through legal jargon and procedure. That sounds appealing.

In addition to informing the general public on the inner workings of our Congress, US Law for Jabrones is creating a new brand of entertainment, pulling from a recent pop-culture craze, and adding an element of education to it that will hopefully re-ignite interest in Governmental politics in an age of political and economic turmoil. We've all heard of "Reality TV." Some of us love it, some of us hate it, but what it really boils down to is involvement of the viewer. People want to feel apart of something, and that's what we're trying to provide. Our readers dictate everything from which topics/hearings we report on, which charity our donation goes to, and ultimately which staff member receives the tuition prize at the end of the year.

Sure, you can continue to get your news spoon-fed from the agenda-driven mass media outlets. We're not here to replace anyone or anything. We're just providing a new and exciting way to stay informed and be apart of a "Reality" experience where you might actually learn something! Maybe you should offer a prize?

And umm I hate to do this to you but have you checked the Urban Dictionary definition for Jabrones??? :eusa_whistle:

Urban Dictionary: jabrones

Last edited:
Our Mission as Jabrones

Our mission at US Law for Jabrones is a collective effort to explore a new and exiting way for US citizens receive their political news. Unless you are an avid viewer of CSPAN programming, or you have the time, knowledge and interest to decipher the lengthy transcripts of Congress's deliberations, you miss out on a whole world of law-making that is TRUELY the nuts and bolts of our government. The 435 members of the House of Representatives and the 100 members of the Senate represent each and every one of us on the grandest stage of all. We at US Law for Jabrones want to bring the daily activities of our Congressional Representatives down to the level where everyone can be informed, without dedicating hours a day and sifting through legal jargon and procedure. That sounds appealing.

In addition to informing the general public on the inner workings of our Congress, US Law for Jabrones is creating a new brand of entertainment, pulling from a recent pop-culture craze, and adding an element of education to it that will hopefully re-ignite interest in Governmental politics in an age of political and economic turmoil. We've all heard of "Reality TV." Some of us love it, some of us hate it, but what it really boils down to is involvement of the viewer. People want to feel apart of something, and that's what we're trying to provide. Our readers dictate everything from which topics/hearings we report on, which charity our donation goes to, and ultimately which staff member receives the tuition prize at the end of the year.

Sure, you can continue to get your news spoon-fed from the agenda-driven mass media outlets. We're not here to replace anyone or anything. We're just providing a new and exciting way to stay informed and be apart of a "Reality" experience where you might actually learn something! Maybe you should offer a prize?

And umm I hate to do this to you but, have you checked the Urban Dictionary definition for Jabrones??? :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:

Our Mission as Jabrones

And umm I hate to do this to you but, have you checked the Urban Dictionary definition for Jabrones??? :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Did I miss any?

Now that I think of it, the possessive of Congress should be Congress' not Congress's but maybe both are acceptable?

And I wonder where the idea for their name originated??? :confused:

:eusa_eh: From the urban dictionary:

1. jabrones 2 up, 9 down love ithate it

also dirty jabrones; the worst form of diarrhea possible. uncontrolable explosive diarrhea that burns immediately afterwords.

Now that I think of it, the possessive of Congress should be Congress' not Congress's but maybe both are acceptable?

also dirty jabrones; the worst form of diarrhea possible. uncontrolable explosive diarrhea that burns immediately afterwords.

I don't deduct from grammar---I post to fast to get even mine right------but that Jabrones stuff IS pretty funny.

I don't deduct from grammar---I post to fast to get even mine right------but that Jabrones stuff IS pretty funny.

Well, they're presenting a web site and asking for feedback. :eusa_angel: I wouldn't be so critical toward a fellow poster.

After which words, exactly?

You mean Congress's ?

Our Mission as Jabrones

Last edited:

After which words, exactly?

:rofl:

Dis, too funny! I JUST got what you meant! :tongue:

Probably from diarrhea of the mouth....

Forum List

Back