Feedback

I think you're suggesting that perhaps Moderators could consider a group conversation when more then one person is involved in an incident where moderation steps in? If so, I like that idea.

upload_2016-9-22_23-14-3.jpeg

There's almost always more than one person involved in incidents where moderation occurs.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 90695

There's almost always more than one person involved in incidents where moderation occurs.

*****SMILE*****

Lol, very true :). However, I think the conversations should initially be separate from each other, in case one or both parties don't want to talk to the other party directly.

upload_2016-9-26_0-4-1.jpeg

Where did I state the parties of the disagreement/incident should confront each other?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 90695

*****SMILE*****

Lol, very true :). However, I think the conversations should initially be separate from each other, in case one or both parties don't want to talk to the other party directly.

View attachment 91102

Where did I state the parties of the disagreement/incident should confront each other?

*****SMILE*****

You didn't, I thought you had it implied it though, I stand corrected :p.

Most sites I have seen have a rule that moderators are not allowed to moderate people with whom they are actively engaged. This takes away at least the semblance that moderators who troll, bait and harass other posters cannot also target them using their moderator powers.

This site does not have such restrictions.

Most sites I have seen have a rule that moderators are not allowed to moderate people with whom they are actively engaged. This takes away at least the semblance that moderators who troll, bait and harass other posters cannot also target them using their moderator powers.

This site does not have such restrictions.

Don't make me thread ban your ass. :biggrin:

Blue wall dude.

The idea has merit.

Last edited:
i do belive that there should be a custom on a forum to not scream and kill each other

my problem is theres thingsi ll scream about

like nazis or rape

i will scream at nazis and rapists and won t ever hold back about language

so i expect to get banned from this site sometime later

Forum List

Back