"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

*FROM THE DESK OF CWN*
1. Islam has been uncovered.
2. Thanks to people like myself.
3. I tell it straight.
4. No sugar coatings, just staright as an arrow!
5. Read all about how islam is belly aching about it!
6. Best news all week!
7. Link and sample:U.S. religious leaders condemn anti-Muslim frenzy | Reuters

"(Reuters) - U.S. religious leaders on Tuesday condemned an "anti-Muslim frenzy" in the United States, including plans by a Florida church to burn a Koran on September 11, an act a top general said could endanger American troops abroad.

Christian, Muslim and Jewish religious leaders denounced the "misinformation and outright bigotry" against U.S. Muslims resulting from plans to build a Muslim community center and mosque not far from the site of the September 11, 2001, hijacked plane attacks in New York by the Islamist militant group al Qaeda that killed 2,752 people.

Tensions have risen with the approach of both the September 11 anniversary on Saturday and the Muslim eid al-Fitr festival that marks the close of the fasting month of Ramadan, which is expected to end around Friday.

Passions have been further inflamed by Terry Jones, the pastor of a 30-person church in Gainesville, Florida, who has announced plans to burn a Koran on Saturday, the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks. Jones says he wants to "expose Islam" as a "violent and oppressive religion."

8. More reading @ link, read all about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ive forgotten more Islamic scripture than you will ever know.
You are a tragic bore and an ignorant fool.
If you want to hate go ahead and hate.
Dont pretend you are some noble guardian of truth.

If you want to object to something know , what it is and why ,
and have the specifics .

Produce the things about Islam that are the problem ( scripture)
and why.

Sorry bout that,

and have the specifics .

and why.

1. No reason won't work when feeding the frenzy on islam.
2. You have to do it like I do, with a side order of *Ranting*.
3. I find it works best.
4. Oh and islamic text isn't scripture, dude a rooney!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

*FROM THE DESK OF CWN*
3. I tell it straight.
6. Best news all week!

"(Reuters) - U.S. religious leaders on Tuesday condemned an "anti-Muslim frenzy" in the United States, including plans by a Florida church to burn a Koran on September 11, an act a top general said could endanger American troops abroad.

Christian, Muslim and Jewish religious leaders denounced the "misinformation and outright bigotry" against U.S. Muslims resulting from plans to build a Muslim community center and mosque not far from the site of the September 11, 2001, hijacked plane attacks in New York by the Islamist militant group al Qaeda that killed 2,752 people.

Tensions have risen with the approach of both the September 11 anniversary on Saturday and the Muslim eid al-Fitr festival that marks the close of the fasting month of Ramadan, which is expected to end around Friday.

Passions have been further inflamed by Terry Jones, the pastor of a 30-person church in Gainesville, Florida, who has announced plans to burn a Koran on Saturday, the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks. Jones says he wants to "expose Islam" as a "violent and oppressive religion."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a weak insignificant twerp. You should really try a site where their bread and butter is more your style. You add nothing here. Being the dumbest most factually unsupported poster is a distiction of sorts but around here it is just a waste of interest. As I offered "Yukon" my last look I extend to your worthless dribble the same. Waste someone elses attention. Bye Bye

Sorry bout that,

*FROM THE DESK OF CWN*
3. I tell it straight.
6. Best news all week!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You are an idiot
2. You are an idiot
3. You are an idiot
4. You are an idiot
5. You are an idiot
6. You are an idiot
7. You are an idiot
8. You are an idiot

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

*FROM THE DESK OF CWN*
3. I tell it straight.
6. Best news all week!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a weak insignificant twerp. You should really try a site where their bread and butter is more your style. You add nothing here. Being the dumbest most factually unsupported poster is a distiction of sorts but around here it is just a waste of interest. As I offered "Yukon" my last look I extend to your worthless dribble the same. Waste someone elses attention. Bye Bye

1. Oh I am so hurt!!!!
2. Not.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. Not having to read your crap is a relief as well, I suppose if you are not reading my schtick, then you won't be posting on my *Threads*.
4. Thanks for the heads up *Loser*!
5. Its a *Win*~*Win*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whats with the numbered lists? Is this for real? Did you just get your first computer or something?

Sorry bout that,

Whats with the numbered lists? Is this for real? Did you just get your first computer or something?

1. I've answered it already.
2. So try to stay on topic.
3. I see you drew up a nothing on this topic eh buddy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I've answered it already.
2. So try to stay on topic.
3. I see you drew up a nothing on this topic eh buddy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You did?
2. I must have missed it.
3. I don't even know what your point is since it's tough to get past your ridiculous writing style.

FriarJackofIllinois

Sorry bout that,

and have the specifics .

and why.

1. Cool your jets pal, we all can't be, *CWN*!
2. Anyone can aquire info in the koran, its all a pile of crap, not worthy of remembering.
3. Better useage is toilet paper, not to read it.
4. And yes I have read it, its death and hell for any soul who adhears to it.
5. Its a crime against humanity.
6. And should be burned, every last copy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back