Feds to decide which health insurance benefits you'll get

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Because you're too stupid to work that out with your employer.

And behind closed doors, where nobody who was elected to anything will decide.

Feds to decide what benefits health insurers must cover | McClatchy

The Department of Health and Human Services has asked the independent Institute of Medicine for advice. A 17-member institute panel will begin meeting Wednesday behind closed doors, with public sessions scheduled for Thursday and Friday. Panel members include economists, consumer advocates, a state health commissioner and a former CEO of insurer WellPoint. By fall, it'll make recommendations on factors HHS should consider in drawing up the benefit package.

Read more: Feds to decide what benefits health insurers must cover | McClatchy

So much for the idea that health care is a "right".

If health care were a right, you could buy whatever kind you wanted (from anywhere you wanted) and it would be illegal for the government to stop you.

To save money you will send an email to government officials, the government employee who failed to get a job in the real world will determine if your symptoms merit a visit. I base this on my experience in trying to get an appointment with immigrations to fix mistakes the good intentioned government employees made which is costing my thousands.

More government is what everyone who advocates for more government deserves.

To save money you will send an email to government officials, the government employee who failed to get a job in the real world will determine if your symptoms merit a visit. I base this on my experience in trying to get an appointment with immigrations to fix mistakes the good intentioned government employees made which is costing my thousands.

The vortex known as Civic Center, in Santa Ana.

To save money you will send an email to government officials, the government employee who failed to get a job in the real world will determine if your symptoms merit a visit.
Exactly what your insurance company does now, but at a fraction of the cost.

To save money you will send an email to government officials, the government employee who failed to get a job in the real world will determine if your symptoms merit a visit.

Where does "fraction of the cost" appear in PPACA?

I am forty seven and have never had to use my medical insurance, knock on wood, of course dental insurance is another thing.

The government can do something for a fraction of the cost, if that is what you meant how come the government does everything at ten times the cost. Every hear the cost of a government toilet or hammer.

Last edited:
We need death panels. Fact.

We have death panels. Fact.

Unless you have infinite funds to allocate toward end of life care deaths panels are essential. Fact.

These are elected officials and they represent our people. This is democracy, this is FREEDOM, THIS IS AMERICA!!! :razz:

hi everybody,,,
In my view if you have to save your money.Please send an email to government officials.(Mainly those who failed to get a job).Then they scruitinize your detail and determine weather you are eligible or not.

Forum List

Back