Feds think they are a law unto themselves...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The feds shot bulls, pointed automatic weapons at the people who were covering the incident, and now they've arrested everybody involved. Including those who took the unflattering video of the feds acting like out of control, petulant criminal children.

Day-um. They shoulda just shot the cuh-boys and be done with it.

As it is, these assholes will keep on trying to steal land from the American people.

I have to pay my bills.
Why don't the domestic terrorists have to do the same?

BTW - the idiot OP got it wrong.

Its the domestic terrorists who believe they are a law unto themselves.

We already pay 93% of their grazing fees. Why should we pay the rest.

If not for our tax subsidies, hamburger would go for something like $20 a pound.

As it is, these assholes will keep on trying to steal land from the American people.

I have to pay my bills.
Those are the American people. And they want the feds off the public lands.

Alive, dead, nobody cares.

Actually beef would be plentiful and cheap if the feds hadn't fucked up the production of it in this country. The beef you eat these days generally comes from New Zealand, Japan, Australia, and Mexico.

You like your mad cow, you can keep your mad cow...

I have to pay my bills.

Alive, dead, nobody cares.

koshergrl, you are a disease of stupid. You are incapable of thought beyond whatever the RWNJ traitors tell you to yammer about.

No one has the right to steal land from the the people. The domestic terrorists what to steal MY land and they don't have that right.

Nor do they have the right to force me to pay their cost of doing business.

This has been done to death and these lazy ass bums need to pay their own way.

You want tax money to support them? Fine. YOU send them YOUR hard earned money but fuck you - I'm keeping mine.

Actually beef would be plentiful and cheap if the feds hadn't fucked up the production of it in this country. The beef you eat these days generally comes from New Zealand, Japan, Australia, and Mexico.

Please check in to psychiatric ward.
Yeah, my understanding come from spending my life in the ranching and farming community.

Plus, I can read.

USDA ERS - How Much U.S. Meat Comes From Foreign Sources?

Yeah, my understanding come from spending my life in the ranching and farming community.

Plus, I can read.

What does that have to do with this thread though?

And obviously even though those ranchers should have paid the fees,, the way the federal government reacted is deplorable.

BTW - the idiot OP got it wrong.

Its the domestic terrorists who believe they are a law unto themselves.

We already pay 93% of their grazing fees. Why should we pay the rest.

If not for our tax subsidies, hamburger would go for something like $20 a pound.

Those are what we call "ass numbers" because luds pulled them out of his ass, just now.

You don't pay anything, luds. You're just a parasite.

I have to pay my bills.
s.

I am American people- and I want those domestic terrorists off of the public lands and to actually obey the law.

So what have the 'feds' done to 'fuck' up production of beef in this country?

By the way- I do eat beef from Australia or Mexico occasionally- because it is cheaper than American beef. Even though on the whole I think American beef is better- I still like to pay less.

I have to pay my bills.
s.

I am American people- and I want those domestic terrorists off of the public lands and to actually obey the law.
You are a parasite as well. I want the terrorists that are the federal employees (now known as *agents* no matter what stupid ass job they perform intermittently and badly) off public lands. I actually work for a living, and receive no entitlements.

Entitlement bozoes don't have a say. You're just sucking the rest of us dry.

Plus, I can read.

What a lie!

I have to pay my bills.
s.

You are a parasite as well. I want the terrorists that are the federal employees (now known as *agents* no matter what stupid ass job they perform intermittently and badly) off public lands. I actually work for a living, and receive no entitlements.

Entitlement bozoes don't have a say. You're just sucking the rest of us dry.

Of course you 'actually work for a living' - in your trailer on public land getting food stamps and making false disability claims.
Loser parasites like yourselves think you are entitled to take over Americans lands- I am fine with law enforcement explaining why that is against the law.

Forum List

Back