Feds Seek Prison Time For Obama "Hope" Artist

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Is anything, ANYTHING on the up and up with this administration?

Feds Seek Prison Time For Obama "Hope" Artist | The Smoking Gun

SEPTEMBER 5--Federal prosecutors want Shepard Fairey, the artist who created the Barack Obama “Hope” poster, to serve time in prison following his misdemeanor conviction for destroying and fabricating documents in connection with a civil lawsuit over the iconic campaign image.

In advance of Friday’s scheduled sentencing of Fairey in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, the Department of Justice has filed a memorandum arguing that a prison term for the 42-year-old artist would be “appropriate.”

Feds Seek Prison Time For Obama "Hope" Artist | The Smoking Gun

SEPTEMBER 5--Federal prosecutors want Shepard Fairey, the artist who created the Barack Obama “Hope” poster, to serve time in prison following his misdemeanor conviction for destroying and fabricating documents in connection with a civil lawsuit over the iconic campaign image.

In advance of Friday’s scheduled sentencing of Fairey in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, the Department of Justice has filed a memorandum arguing that a prison term for the 42-year-old artist would be “appropriate.”

I guess he better 'hope' the feds 'change' their minds.... Yes, he can.

BUT....

eric-holder-reverse-racism-a-ok-with-the-department-of-justice1.jpg

So this is directly Obama's decision? :eusa_eh:

In addition he is being charged for tampering/destroying evidence.. IE: He broke the law.

Official non-story here.

Just another example of how the Obama administration (and Eric Holder's DOJ) deal with their "enemies"! Just would-be tyrants abusing power-no big deal to a liberal statist, I'm sure. You'll excuse the rest of us for feeling differently.

In addition he is being charged for tampering/destroying evidence.. IE: He broke the law.

Official non-story here.

It speaks to the people that democrats deal with. From starting his campaign in the living room of Bill Ayers to a shady reestate deal to many more shady people. It seems that the democrats, and the Republcians to a point, have surrounded themselves with these types of people.

Official non-story here.

It speaks to the people that democrats deal with. From starting his campaign in the living room of Bill Ayers to a shady reestate deal to many more shady people. It seems that the democrats, and the Republcians to a point, have surrounded themselves with these types of people.
Once America-hating CON$ervoFascist lying scum sink their teeth into a GOP scripted lie they never let go.

Official non-story here.

Just another example of how the Obama administration (and Eric Holder's DOJ) deal with their "enemies"! Just would-be tyrants abusing power-no big deal to a liberal statist, I'm sure. You'll excuse the rest of us for feeling differently.

You can spray your rhetorical conservo-feces all over the walls of this thread.. :lol:

But, you still ignored my question... "So this is directly Obama's decision?"

Let me know when you have some evidence.

Forum List

Back