Feds Raid Stores for Illegal Chocolate Eggs???????

It amazes me how easy some people find it to look stupid.

Kinder Eggs have never been legal in the US.

A rather broad, and incorrect statement. Then he tries to qualify his blatant misstatement, and gets it wrong again.

This isn't something new. They've been illegal in the US since 1976.

Were you born in 1976? Is that why you think anything before that date did not happen. FYI, the law that the ban is based on goes back to the 1930s and specifically bans non food items from being imbedded in food products.

As for it being nothing new, that does not make it not stupid, it just makes it really old and stupid.

Haven't seen these chocolate eggs but I can definitely imagine how if they're designed wrong they could be a hazard to very small kids.

I love Kinder eggs and even have a Bodecea like figure from them sitting on my computer...but the container is very, very hard to open and to me, that makes them child proof. A very stupid thing to do...but then again, we as a country are safety nuts anyways.

It amazes me how easy some people find it to look stupid.

Kinder Eggs have never been legal in the US.

A rather broad, and incorrect statement. Then he tries to qualify his blatant misstatement, and gets it wrong again.

This isn't something new. They've been illegal in the US since 1976.

Were you born in 1976? Is that why you think anything before that date did not happen. FYI, the law that the ban is based on goes back to the 1930s and specifically bans non food items from being imbedded in food products.

As for it being nothing new, that does not make it not stupid, it just makes it really old and stupid.

It amazes me how you can be simultaneously very rude, and completely wrong.

Kinder Eggs have NEVER been sold in the US. They've only been made since 1975.
Kinder Surprise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back