Feds investigate how white supremacist -- a felon -- obtained arsenal

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Feds investigate how suspected white supremacist -- a felon -- obtained arsenal

Federal agents are trying to determine how a suspected Ohio white supremacist with a felony conviction for manslaughter acquired a cache of 18 assault weapons and other firearms, along with high-capacity magazines and more than 40,000 rounds of ammunition, according to federal law enforcement officials and court documents reviewed by NBC News.

The storehouse of weapons was discovered late last month when FBI agents arrested Richard Schmidt, 47, the owner of a Bowling Green sporting goods store called Spindletop Sports Zone, on charges of marketing counterfeit goods -- such as football jerseys with NFL logos -- from China.

Meet the new poster boy for the Tea Party NRA.

130117-Richard-Schmidt-8p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Sucks for him, he won't get to see the new superman movie.

So tell me how infringing upon the gun Rights of Law abiding citizens has anything to to with this?

Hack. Anyways it might have been straw-man purchases. That is a problem, and I hope they fix it. Of course, they only seem to be worried with the shit that does not even matter..

Well, we have laws on the books now that prevent him from owning that stuff, and from anyone giving/selling him that stuff. So, the only trick is finding him and that stuff. But so much of that "stuff" exists in America, that banning it would never make it go away, so he'd end up with it anyway.

Enforce the laws we have now, harshly.

But yeah, that dude does look like the poster boy for the Tea Party. Im sure he rants about "guberming speeeendin" all the time, and points out how every government employee in his city are living off his tax dollars, no, not the collective pool of all taxpayers (including those govt employees paying their own taxes), no no no, in his mind, they live and eat off HIS personal tax dollars alone.

The hell you say?

A criminal ignored the law and obtained weapons anyways?

Well I'll be dipped! :rolleyes:

That's why they are questioning where he obtained them...like did he get them through the gun show loophole.
The "gun show loophole" is a bullshit straw man argument, tossed around to make the ignorant sound like they know anything.

So few weapons are bought and sold by private sellers at gun shows (believe me, I've been to my share of them), as to make that particular boogerman laughable.

You would quite literally have to go to dozens of gun shows at untold locations, in order to find the right private seller(s) to sell you exactly the weaponry you're looking for.

Still no response from the gun grabbers to my question about the OP... I'll ask again: Tell me how infringing upon the gun Rights of Law abiding citizens has anything to to with this?

The hell you say?

A criminal ignored the law and obtained weapons anyways?

Well I'll be dipped! :rolleyes:

That's why they are questioning where he obtained them...like did he get them through the gun show loophole.
The "gun show loophole" is a bullshit straw man argument, tossed around to make the ignorant sound like they know anything.

So few weapons are bought and sold by private sellers at gun shows (believe me, I've been to my share of them), as to make that particular boogerman laughable.

You would quite literally have to go to dozens of gun shows at untold locations, in order to find the right private seller(s) to sell you exactly the weaponry you're looking for.

And yet the only statistics you can find points to 40+% of gun sales as being made through "private" sales.

Universal background checks on ALL sales. It's what the American people want.

Federal agents are trying to determine how a suspected Ohio white supremacist with a felony conviction for manslaughter acquired a cache of 18 assault weapons and other firearms, along with high-capacity magazines and more than 40,000 rounds of ammunition, according to federal law enforcement officials and court documents reviewed by NBC News.

Why don't you ask AG Holder?

He is in federal Court begging the court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious. He has to be hiding something.

"Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said that Holder’s and Obama’s desire to continually hide these Fast and Furious documents is “ironic” now that they’re so gung-ho on gun control. “It is beyond ironic that the Obama administration has initiated an anti-gun violence push as it seeking to keep secret key documents about its very own Fast and Furious gun walking scandal."

And yet the only statistics you can find points to 40+% of gun sales as being made through "private" sales.

"Private" sales include things like friends, newspaper ads and craigslist.....DUUUH!

No, that's what gun grabbing lolberal nutbars, who think that an ounce of image equals a pound of performance, want.

"Private" sales include things like friends, newspaper ads and craigslist.....DUUUH!

No, that's what gun grabbing lolberal nutbars, who think that an ounce of image equals a pound of performance, want.

Wow, there sure are a lot of them "gun grabbing lolberal nutbars, who think that an ounce of image equals a pound of performance" then...

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57564386&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

Wow, there sure are a lot of them "gun grabbing lolberal nutbars, who think that an ounce of image equals a pound of performance" then...

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57564386&feed_id=999&videofeed=999
Couldn't care less about polls from the lamestream media, designed to make the news and uphold lolberal memes rather than report it.

I notice Yayhoo! has polls up every day, yet only deigns it suitable to tout them when they get the results they want.

That's because there are millions of advocates repeating the ONE study done 15 years ago.

I have no problem with background checks on all firearm sales as long as they are reasonable and cheap.

Forum List

Back