Feds fail to find criminal acts.

As annoying as he is, I do not know how Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been abusing power: Being a government official does not mean that one cannot voice opinion. The man is simply expressing his displeasure in his own weird manner; and last I checked, we still have freedom of speech.

Not for lack of trying though. Pretty ironic that the guy in charge of the investigation is being investigated himself and has been cited for obstructing a congressional investigation. Who locks up the Attorney General?

Ironic; right wingers always supports despot 'government bureaucrats' like Joe Arpaio who have a "systematic disregard" for the Constitution, human rights and the law...THEN, the same right wingers tell us fascism is liberal.

The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, and the Justice Department are worthless at holding accountable law enforcement agencies run amok. They cannot be trusted to protect us when local tyrants — no better than mobsters — operate illegally under the color of law to harass, intimidate, falsely charge, arrest, and imprison anybody from undocumented corn vendors to judges to county supervisors to reporters and newspaper editors.

The Feds Proved Themselves a Cage of Cowardly Lions in the Arpaio Investigation - Page 1 - News - Phoenix - Phoenix New Times

Ironic; right wingers always supports despot 'government bureaucrats' like Joe Arpaio who have a "systematic disregard" for the Constitution, human rights and the law...THEN, the same right wingers tell us fascism is liberal.

The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, and the Justice Department are worthless at holding accountable law enforcement agencies run amok. They cannot be trusted to protect us when local tyrants — no better than mobsters — operate illegally under the color of law to harass, intimidate, falsely charge, arrest, and imprison anybody from undocumented corn vendors to judges to county supervisors to reporters and newspaper editors.

The Feds Proved Themselves a Cage of Cowardly Lions in the Arpaio Investigation - Page 1 - News - Phoenix - Phoenix New Times

So, it is the right that is being totalitarian when they support him yet you are not when you reject the fact that there was insufficient evidence to press charges here. I suppose we should convict him because you don’t like the sheriff, fuck evidence.

So, it is the right that is being totalitarian when they support him yet you are not when you reject the fact that there was insufficient evidence to press charges here. I suppose we should convict him because you don’t like the sheriff, fuck evidence.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

There is PLENTY of evidence. You just choose to willfully ignore who and what this despot piece of shit is because you share the same corrupt, un-American totalitarian beliefs as Joe the executioner. Hitler had his worshipers too.

Last edited:

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

There is PLENTY of evidence. You just choose to willfully ignore who and what this despot piece of shit is because you share the same corrupt, un-American totalitarian beliefs as Joe the executioner. Hitler had his worshipers too.

Yup, plenty of evidence. So much in fact that the federal government couldn’t find it.

What I choose to willfully ignore is what you chose to exaggerate and create out of whole cloth in order to crucify someone that opposes your views.

Last edited:

Abraham Lincoln

Yup, plenty of evidence. So much in fact that the federal government couldn’t find it.

What I choose to willfully ignore is what you chose to exaggerate and create out of whole cloth in order to crucify someone that opposes your views.

What is it you like about Joe Arpaio? Why can't you right wing authoritarian followers admit what you REALLY like about Sheriff Joe is the fact he is an authoritarian that goes over the line, profiles, treats human beings that don't look like him like dogs and he abuses his power. That is really what you LOVE about despot Joe. But because he does it against people you have contempt for, you give a scum bag like Joe your blessing. If he didn't have a badge, he would be part of some white supremacy group. Why can't you fucking right wing turds be honest for once in your lives?

Abraham Lincoln

What is it you like about Joe Arpaio? Why can't you right wing authoritarian followers admit what you REALLY like about Sheriff Joe is the fact he is an authoritarian that goes over the line, profiles, treats human beings that don't look like him like dogs and he abuses his power. That is really what you LOVE about despot Joe. But because he does it against people you have contempt for, you give a scum bag like Joe your blessing. If he didn't have a badge, he would be part of some white supremacy group. Why can't you fucking right wing turds be honest for once in your lives?

I don’t really have an opinion on Arpaio to be honest. I do like the way the low security prisons are run though with pink underwear and no A/C and no television. Cheap and effective. Simple as that.

Now, what is your problem with him apart from the fact you have a lot of unsubstantiated accusations. You want to attack a specific issue, bring it up, but you seem to be whining that the federal government is not arresting him because they could find no cause to. I guess in your free world, things are different than us totalitarians do thing because you find people guilty even if they have not been proven to be guilty.

You know, that is a trait of totalitarian governments.

Forum List

Back