Feds end probe of 'America's toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio; no charges

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... no charges cause he ain't guilty o' nuthin'...

... `cause he out there doin' a heck uv' a job...

... roundin' up dem illegals...

... an' puttin' `em inna pokey.
:clap2:

The civil investigation continues.

You misspelled "witch hunt".

No, I spelled "civll investigation" properly. Perhaps you need to consult a dictionary.

If they were on a witch hunt why would they drop criminal charges two months before the election?
Because even they had to admit there's no "there" there. :lol:

And you know what the really funny bit is? If they manage a civil conviction, you guys will screech that it's a triumph for justice -- but you claimed the civil suit Bush won against the New Black Panther Party is meaningless.

:rofl:

No, I spelled "civll investigation" properly. Perhaps you need to consult a dictionary.

If they were on a witch hunt why would they drop criminal charges two months before the election?

Right. As corrupt as you conservatarians thinks this administration is and....you don't think they could have held off on dropping charges until after November? Lol.

And you know what the really funny bit is? If they manage a civil conviction, you guys will screech that it's a triumph for justice -- but you claimed the civil suit Bush won against the New Black Panther Party is meaningless.

The New Black Panther suit? Lol. How comparable!

The civil investigation continues.

They're hoping Joe will push forward with his investigation into Obama's legal eligibility to hold the office silly.
Don't you remember how much mileage they got out of painting those questioning the boy king's birth place as kooks?
Another attempt at creating a diversion for Obama and all the better if they can make it look like someone else is raising the issue.

I say to Joe, let it lay until November 7th and then if he has the proof he claims to have we make Obama the first African American president to be prosecuted for lying to the nation. Anything less plays right into Obama's having NOTHING to run on.

Right. As corrupt as you conservatarians thinks this administration is and....you don't think they could have held off on dropping charges until after November? Lol.

The New Black Panther suit? Lol. How comparable!
Exactly -- there is no comparison. The NBPP were guilty. Sheriff Joe isn't.

They're hoping Joe will push forward with his investigation into Obama's legal eligibility to hold the office silly.
Don't you remember how much mileage they got out of painting those questioning the boy king's birth place as kooks?
Another attempt at creating a diversion for Obama and all the better if they can make it look like someone else is raising the issue.

LOL! So they dropped the criminal charges in the hopes that the good Sheriff would continue to "investigate" Obam's eligibility, thereby making look the far- right look stupid?

OK then.

The stories cons will weave in order to avoid the obvious...

LOL! So they dropped the criminal charges in the hopes that the good Sheriff would continue to "investigate" Obam's eligibility, thereby making look the far- right look stupid?

OK then.

Which is?

Obama and his DoJ are a bunch of hypocrites and hate states rights, just ask California.

OK then.

Which is?
The investigation reached its end when insufficient evidence for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt was found.

OK then.

Which is?
The investigation reached its end when insufficient evidence for guilt beyond a reasonable doubt was found.

And why would conservatives want to avoid that fact again? ;)

Because they'd prefer it be a conspiracy, a witch hunt.

:lol::lol::lol:
Which leads me back to my original reply in this thread.
Geezus dude, you're making me dizzy.

You're proving my point - you assume it's a conspiracy instead of the obvious reason.

Geezus dude, think - then type.

I say to Joe, let it lay until November 7th and then if he has the proof he claims to have we make Obama the first African American president to be prosecuted for lying to the nation. Anything less plays right into Obama's having NOTHING to run on.

Uh huh...
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back