Feds Arrest 2 NJ Men Headed To Terror Camps

Yep. Whose fault was it that the kid had to be educated with an armed security guard to protect the teacher? The school's?

If that be the case? The kid should have been removed from school, the parents called on the carpet for his behaviour.
And Now they deflect and try to make excuses for their poor parenting and blame the FBI?

Typical Liberals. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Actually, he should have been treated by a psychiatrist if he was so violent. I blame the govt

Always with Government. Is government your mommy or daddy? I blame the parents.

Is sangha suggesting that the govt (ie public schools) should be able to institutionalize dangerous and crazy kids?

Guess what? Its the liberal court that forces them to attend school with reckless disregard to the safety of other students.

More hypocrisy from the left.

Is sangha suggesting that the govt (ie public schools) should be able to institutionalize dangerous and crazy kids?

Guess what? Its the liberal court that forces them to attend school with reckless disregard to the safety of other students.

More hypocrisy from the left.

Corporal punishment they did away with. Discipline? Forget it. Schools have turned into government controlled babysitters for alot of parents.

He was kicked out of several schools.

After spending his freshman year and part of his sophomore year at the Islamic-affiliated Al-Huda School in Paterson, Alessa, who is charged as a terror suspect, transferred to North Bergen High School in December 2004, school officials said.

Just two months later, Alessa, now 20, was placed on home instruction by the district "because of concern for the safety and well-being of other students and staff members," said Paul Swibinski, a spokesman for North Bergen.

Swibinski would not elaborate on what occurred at the school that had students and faculty fearful, but said: "School officials were very concerned about his presence in the school."

Swibinski added that when Alessa met with teachers at the North Bergen Public Library there was always a school security officer present.

In September 2005, Alessa transferred to KAS Prep, an alternative public high school that is operated by the Hudson County Schools of Technology and located in the same building as High Tech High School in North Bergen, records show.

KAS Prep is an evening school where students who typically do not succeed in traditional educational settings are placed, Swibinski said. Alessa didn't make it through a full school year there and transferred back to North Bergen High in March 2006, where he was again placed on home instruction, school records show.

Records also show he left the school in February 2007 and moved to Jordan, but school officials said they received a request in October 2007 from the Islamic Center of East Orange requesting his transcripts. It is believed that he enrolled there. Calls to the Islamic Center were not returned.

Terror suspect Alessa's school records in North Bergen show he was troubled and considered dangerous - NJ.com

Taxpayers of NJ were paying at least $50 an hour PLUS a cop to "educate" this 20 YEAR OLD. I'm fairly certain counseling was recommended.
He was 14.
"Alessa, who is charged as a terror suspect, transferred to North Bergen High School in December 2004, school officials said.

Just two months later, Alessa, now 20..."​

My bad. However it did say he was placed on home instruction again in 2006 and left in 2007. He must have been 17.

I wonder if he did move to Jordan, and if so, what did he do there?

That's a better idea, but might be hard to do. I'm just afraid they might not have enough to prosecute. But I'm glad they made the call to arrest them. Alessa is obviously mentally ill. The other guy? I'm not sure about his deal.

Forum List

Back