Feds Arrest 2 NJ Men Headed To Terror Camps

You are getting incoherent. In one post you say the CON does not give rights in the strictest sense and also that our CON does in effect give us those rights

Please refrain from dooshing up yet another adult conversation with your childish inane drivel.

And again, the conjib shows he's to much of a coward to defend his own words, or to admit making a mistake

Hey conjob!! Wanna explain how bush was a liberal again? :lol:

No, because much as I wouldn't want to ruin a child's notion that Santa Claus is real, I don't want to ruin your fantasy that Republican = conservative. It's cute, in a naive sort of way.

Please refrain from dooshing up yet another adult conversation with your childish inane drivel.

And again, the conjib shows he's to much of a coward to defend his own words, or to admit making a mistake

Hey conjob!! Wanna explain how bush was a liberal again? :lol:

No, because much as I wouldn't want to ruin a child's notion that Santa Claus is real, I don't want to ruin your fantasy that Republican = conservative. It's cute, in a naive sort of way.

And conjob once again shows he is too cowardly to defend his own words.

If it turns out that their first official target was going to be whatever location the MTV Jersey Shore cast was at, I'm going to be livid about this arrest.

Snookie has a 357 magnum hidden in her hair. Maybe it will accidently go off.
:lol:

If you look at the basic post, it's about federal agents arresting civilians based on their intent to attend training at a known terrorist camp. That's all I was responding to. That's all the topic is about. I didn't read anything about how the military should treat combatants captured on the battlefield. You should try to stick to topic.

I.

Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds ?
A " known terrorist camp" Then why the fuck is it still there ?
I'll tell you why. To feed the fire of perpetual war. The same reason opium production is setting records in Afghaniland. To numb your already dead brains.

Not my idea, pal. It's what the story said: these guys were going to a terrorist training camp. It didn't say a possible terrorist camp. It didn't say a suspected terrorist camp. But you do bring up a good point: does it make a difference if it's a possible, suspected, remotely-associated terrorist training camp? I don't know what the law says specifically.

I'm still curious if any of this is going to stick to the wall inside the courtroom. It's like I was saying before: intent to commit a crime is the most difficult thing to prove. Unless you have a confession from one of the participants, it's virtually impossible to prove in a courtroom.

Parents are now saying it's the FBI's fault their son is a wanna be terrorist.

The parents of a New Jersey man accused of trying to join a terrorist group believe the FBI fueled the behavior that led to his arrest.

Mahmood and Nadia Alessa tell The Record newspaper their 20-year-old son, Mohamed, had been monitored by the FBI since age 16 and was encouraged by an undercover agent to act like a terrorist.

His parents say their son suffered from the uncontrollable rages throughout his teens that led to run-ins with school officials and law enforcement.

Both are charged with conspiracy to kill, harm and kidnap persons outside the United States.

Alessa's parents say their son was traveling to Egypt to meet a 19-year-old Swedish Muslim he planned to marry.
Parents Say FBI Steered NJ Terrorism Suspect - New Jersey 101.5 FM

Parents are now saying it's the FBI's fault their son is a wanna be terrorist.

The parents of a New Jersey man accused of trying to join a terrorist group believe the FBI fueled the behavior that led to his arrest.

Mahmood and Nadia Alessa tell The Record newspaper their 20-year-old son, Mohamed, had been monitored by the FBI since age 16 and was encouraged by an undercover agent to act like a terrorist.

His parents say their son suffered from the uncontrollable rages throughout his teens that led to run-ins with school officials and law enforcement.

Both are charged with conspiracy to kill, harm and kidnap persons outside the United States.

Alessa's parents say their son was traveling to Egypt to meet a 19-year-old Swedish Muslim he planned to marry.
Parents Say FBI Steered NJ Terrorism Suspect - New Jersey 101.5 FM
They sure did their jobs as parents didn't they? :eusa_eh:

Yep. Whose fault was it that the kid had to be educated with an armed security guard to protect the teacher? The school's?

If that be the case? The kid should have been removed from school, the parents called on the carpet for his behaviour.
And Now they deflect and try to make excuses for their poor parenting and blame the FBI?

Typical Liberals. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Yep. Whose fault was it that the kid had to be educated with an armed security guard to protect the teacher? The school's?

If that be the case? The kid should have been removed from school, the parents called on the carpet for his behaviour.
And Now they deflect and try to make excuses for their poor parenting and blame the FBI?

Typical Liberals. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Actually, he should have been treated by a psychiatrist if he was so violent. I blame the govt

Schools cannot order psychiatric care. Only a judge or the parents. Chances are he was seen by a doctor. Unfortunately they haven't found a cure for Islamofacism yet. I'm sure they're working on it though. :eusa_pray:

Federal authorities arrested two New Jersey men late Saturday night as they tried to leave the country for terrorist training camps in war-torn Somalia, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

The men, identified as 20-year-old Mohamed Hamoud Alessa and 26-year-old Carlos Eduardo Almonte, were taken into custody by FBI agents and others at J.F.K. International Airport outside New York City. They were set to take separate flights to Egypt and then make their way to Somalia, where an Al Qaeda-linked group known as al-Shabaab has been warring with the nation’s fledgling transitional government.

Obviously dangerous TEA Party members. /Secretary Napolitano

Schools cannot order psychiatric care. Only a judge or the parents. Chances are he was seen by a doctor. Unfortunately they haven't found a cure for Islamofacism yet. I'm sure they're working on it though. :eusa_pray:

Umm, schools can suspend a violent student until he recieves psychiatric care. Though it's not an order to see a psych, the parents will still have to get psych care for the child because they are required to have their child educated.

He was kicked out of several schools.

After spending his freshman year and part of his sophomore year at the Islamic-affiliated Al-Huda School in Paterson, Alessa, who is charged as a terror suspect, transferred to North Bergen High School in December 2004, school officials said.

Just two months later, Alessa, now 20, was placed on home instruction by the district "because of concern for the safety and well-being of other students and staff members," said Paul Swibinski, a spokesman for North Bergen.

Swibinski would not elaborate on what occurred at the school that had students and faculty fearful, but said: "School officials were very concerned about his presence in the school."

Swibinski added that when Alessa met with teachers at the North Bergen Public Library there was always a school security officer present.

In September 2005, Alessa transferred to KAS Prep, an alternative public high school that is operated by the Hudson County Schools of Technology and located in the same building as High Tech High School in North Bergen, records show.

KAS Prep is an evening school where students who typically do not succeed in traditional educational settings are placed, Swibinski said. Alessa didn't make it through a full school year there and transferred back to North Bergen High in March 2006, where he was again placed on home instruction, school records show.

Records also show he left the school in February 2007 and moved to Jordan, but school officials said they received a request in October 2007 from the Islamic Center of East Orange requesting his transcripts. It is believed that he enrolled there. Calls to the Islamic Center were not returned.

Terror suspect Alessa's school records in North Bergen show he was troubled and considered dangerous - NJ.com

Taxpayers of NJ were paying at least $50 an hour PLUS a cop to "educate" this 20 YEAR OLD. I'm fairly certain counseling was recommended.

You are wrong. there is a cure.

A-Bullet-In-the-Brain-DVD-C.jpg

This is what makes me nuts about Jersey schools. You have a wannabe terrorist who has been deemed too dangerous to attend school and they still can't expel him until the age of 21. He gets kicked out of private school and is sent back to N. Bergen High. He gets kicked out of the alternative program and gets sent back to N. Bergen High. Judges now "sentence" dangerous offenders to "attend school" because there is no room in juvie or the jails. So the teachers are forced to provide "home instruction" at a ridiculous price tag to the taxpayers, and a dangerous threat to them.

I'm curious about the East Orange Islamic Center that he applied to. Gonna check them out.

Update:

Hamdi Rifai, a lawyer for Islamic Center of America in East Orange, said that Alessa was expelled from the center's Madrasatu Ahlis Sunaa, which goes from kindergarten through 12th grade, after only four months.

Rifai said that Alessa, who was approximately 13 years old at the time, was asked to leave the school in December 2003 because he presented "disciplinary issues," such as "failing to participate in the school."

Rifai said he could not elaborate because of rules about student privacy.

NorthJersey.com: School says it expelled suspect

Forum List

Back