Fedor Emelianenko

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
You know that old saying, "No matter how bad you are there's always someone badder?"

That man is Fedor Emelianenko. He is hands down the most bad-ass fighter to ever fight in MMA. He is a beast. And this comes from a BJJ fan. I study BJJ and root for most of the BJJ fighters but even I have to take my hat off to Emelianenko. He is undefeated (he has one loss but it came from a disqualification on the other fighter).

Here's to Fedor. I just love the "deer in the headlights" look he always has. He has that face that makes him look like he's not too bright, lol.

EmelianenkoFedor21.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfqt07JRNms"]Tim Sylvia[/ame]

Zuluzinho

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsGQ2b3iRj0"]Chris Haseman[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ"]Hong Man Choi[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC_5Cfky-o0"]Matt Lindland[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4o1vzQvik"]Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye [/ame]

Last edited:
Never heard of the guy....he looks like a fat piece of crap. I bet Melvin Guillard can whip his ass.

ya but dirt your opinions are most often uneducated and..uninformed.....

Quotes from people currently working for UFC (to eliminate bias and pro-Fedor hype)

"Fedor is the baddest mother-f_cker walking the planet."

-Joe Rogan, UFC commentator. (radio interview)

"Fedor is my favorite."

-BJ Penn, two-time UFC Champion. (Hooters radio interview)

"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from B.J. Penn, those two are the best fighters in the world."

-Rampage Jackson, former UFC title-holder (video Sherdog interview, while preparing for rematch with Chuck Liddell)

"The best fighter in the world right now in heavyweight division is probably Fedor"

-Randy Couture, UFC Heavyweight Champion (UFC 74 postfight press conference, available on YouTube)

"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, and I would pick him to beat Randy Couture. Randy is a great fighter, but my opinion—Fedor."

-Shogun, Pride GP Champion (cagetoday.com video interview, Aug. 31, 2008)

"Fedor"

-GSP, UFC Champion (answering the question "Who is the best pfp fighter in the world?" on InsideMMA, September 2008)

Quotes by other top people in the business:

"I see no weaknesses in Fedor, he is the most amazing fighter I have ever seen."

-Bas Rutten, former UFC Champion and King of Pancrese.

"The best fighter to ever climb into any arena is Emelianenko Fedor, he is in a class by himself and you can't compare nobody"

-Kevin Randleman, former UFC Champion (available on YouTube)

"To beat Fedor, you would have to kill him twice, and then push him over"

-Nogueira, current UFC interim Heavyweight Champion and former PRIDE Heavyweight Champion (Gracie magazine interview, available on Wiki)

"Fedor is a machine."

-Don Frye, UFC tournament winner. (quote available on YouTube)

"Fedor is not human. He is definitely the best fighter on earth"

-Tim Sylvia, former UFC Champion (notice that Tim has fought Randy Couture, Nog, prime Ricco, and Arlovski three times. Tim knows what he is saying)

"Fedor is the shit. His striking is amazing and his ground game is the best"

-Mark Hunt, K1 World Champion.

"Fedor is the best and greatest fighter and Martial Artist of all time"

-Chuck Norris, seven-time World Karate Champion and Judo and BJJ Black Belt (Sports-Express, December 2007 interview)

"Fedor has no equals."

-Aleksander Mikhailin, three-time World Judo Champion.

"The best fighter in the world, no doubt."

-Phil Baroni (Real Deal postfight press conference)

"I fought many tough guys around the world, but like him, never."

-Renato Babalu Sobral.

"Fedor... what can you say? He is just a monster!"

-John McCarthy, former head referee of the UFC (Affliction video interview following the event)

"He is the best"

-Mark Coleman, former UFC heavyweight champion and Pride GP Champion.

"He is the best pfp fighter in the world"

-Jeff Monson, ADCC Champion and UFC title contender.

"Fedor is every bit as good as people say he is, he is incredible, ridiculously good fighter, he fights with no fear."

-Pat Miletich, legendary coach of many top UFC superstars such as Matt Hughes. (Interview before Affliction, available on youtube by searching "Tim Sylvia talks about Fedor")

I thought he was being a smart-ass. Is he actually serious?
If I was serious, I wouldn't have said this months ago:

Watching Affliction and DVRing UFC. Fedor is the best MMA fighter on the planet. He's only out of the discussion for top P4P fighter due to inactivity and terrible matchups. Hopefully, he squashes Sylvia and gets his name back out there. Beating Hong Man Choi and Matt Lindland doesn't help your case. But a victory over Couture (whom I will be rooting for) after his contract expires would push him past Silva and GSP as the top P4P fighter in the world.

Eots is a silly cockstain that believes the government blew up the WTC's. Uneducated and uninformed should never come out of his mouth unless he's referring to himself in the third person.

Not that I disagree with him, but this shit made me laugh....

"Fedor is the shit. His striking is amazing and his ground game is the best"

-Mark Hunt, K1 World Champion.

Honestly, what can he base this on? Everyone's ground game is superior to Mark Hunt's. :D

Fedor is my #1 P4P.

The Sherdog retards who think Anderson Silva would walk out of the ring ALIVE after a fight with Fedor, much less victorious, are straight-up fucking retards.

No, this match isn't on the horizon or anything, but Sherdoggers (who make /b/tards look intelligent by comparison) spend a lot of time concocting superfight scenarios that would settle the P4P debate.

Fedor is the best fighter on the planet, period. He will fuck anyone's shit up.

Forum List

Back