FedEx and UPS failed so that ObamaCare will look good

holy smokes

People in cults who follows and bows to one leader aren't always the smartest

Look what happened with Jim Jones

This is unbelievably, goofy

You're safe. They don't make pork chop flavored Kool-aid.

whatever the stupid that means

It means he's too stupid to appreciate Bacon Flavored KoolAid!

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6319-mmfbkuntitled.jpg

]Half of the country is covered with Snow and Ice due to Glowball Wirming..[/B].and the Moonbats don't grok that SNOW AND ICE impede transportation.

Global Warming?....whats that?....out here we just call it..."Hot Weather"......85 today.....in frigging December....

Private businesses purposely sabotage themselves, all to do Obama a favor and make Obamacare look good. Yep, that makes [perfect sense / no sense whatsoever].

I think the liberal media is blowing the late packages story out of proportion to help get obamacare off the headlines.

They just love to fool the dupes that follow Obama.....

Was there a law passed that forced people to use UPS, FEDEX, OR Target or be fined if they didn't? There is your difference between these three and Obamacare but then you guy's already knew that.

Too bad for Obama that the "late packages" story won't be relevant once obamacare starts ruining lives next week.....

The private sector is always better at everything thats why Obama told the CEO's of both companies to purposefully fail while Obamacare website was still in the news to make it look like private companies make mistakes and or have problems too!

Sneaky ass Obama

I was at one of the clandestine left wing meetings and we hatched that plan back in October. You left out the part about the Washington Redskins...that was the best part of the plan.

While this is the first I have heard of this it seems incredibly stupid if it is an issue someone wants to compare to Obamcare.

First of all no one is forced to buy ups or Fedex, the fact that there are 2 services should tell you something. Next the weather played a big part in the problem, to deny that automatically puts you in the conspiracy nutter category.

The reason there is very little outcry from the public is because most people understand that the Christmas rush combined with a horrible dumping of Global warming snow will stop anything, even the masses from going to work.

The last thing here is, if someone is truly pissed they simply don't ship a package next year, they can drive it to the location themselves, even if it's 3k miles away and costs more than 10$ like it would using fedex and ups.

Obamacare will erode overall HC, leave people without care and cost incredible amounts more... Fedex and UPS are putting the US post office out of business and they aren't allowed to run billions of dollars in deficit like the US post office.

On every single measurable account you lose if you try and compare UPS/FedEx to Obamacare, so plz libs, keep it up.... Blame everyone but yourselves, people are turning against you in record numbers and in record time. Keep up the good work.

I think the liberal media is blowing the late packages story out of proportion to help get obamacare off the headlines.

The packages were 44 days late; 22 days before they were shipped and 22 days on the truck. Inside joke from another thread.

OMG Me Too!

I believe some rather severe winter storms played a part in the UPS FEDEX backlog problems what is it that has caused all the Obamacare problems besides incompetence and dishonesty?

While this is the first I have heard of this it seems incredibly stupid if it is an issue someone wants to compare to Obamcare.

First of all no one is forced to buy ups or Fedex, the fact that there are 2 services should tell you something. Next the weather played a big part in the problem, to deny that automatically puts you in the conspiracy nutter category.

The reason there is very little outcry from the public is because most people understand that the Christmas rush combined with a horrible dumping of Global warming snow will stop anything, even the masses from going to work.

The last thing here is, if someone is truly pissed they simply don't ship a package next year, they can drive it to the location themselves, even if it's 3k miles away and costs more than 10$ like it would using fedex and ups.

Obamacare will erode overall HC, leave people without care and cost incredible amounts more... Fedex and UPS are putting the US post office out of business and they aren't allowed to run billions of dollars in deficit like the US post office.

On every single measurable account you lose if you try and compare UPS/FedEx to Obamacare, so plz libs, keep it up.... Blame everyone but yourselves, people are turning against you in record numbers and in record time. Keep up the good work.

Fedex and UPS are putting the US post office out of business

i dont think so Avory....they are not the reason for whats happening to the PO....and the PO even though they had more than twice their Parcel load did not have the same Parcel problems.......

I believe some rather severe winter storms played a part in the UPS FEDEX backlog problems what is it that has caused all the Obamacare problems besides incompetence and dishonesty?

Did FEDEX say this or you just made it up?

The private sector is always better at everything thats why Obama told the CEO's of both companies to purposefully fail while Obamacare website was still in the news to make it look like private companies make mistakes and or have problems too!

Sneaky ass Obama

Oh. This is funny. Please continue.

So FedEx and UPS, not to mention Target and 40 million credit cards, all have colossal screw-ups and not a peep of complaint from the inmates.

Big surprise.

I always tell people if you have a choice, use the damn Post Office.

Fed Ex, UPS, and Target, remind us again which one of those that us taxpayers spent over 500 million dollars on.

You know, FedEx doesn't offer extra insurance for delivery vessels crossing the eerie Bermuda Triangle (the intriguing North Atlantic region from which tales of disappearing vessels flower).

Perhaps President Obama can use his awful media kill switch!

:dance:

Ghost_Ship_poster.JPG

ObamaCare, still the world's only $1 Billion Website that can't tell you when someone bought your product...just like Fedex...amiright Libs?

Forum List

Back