Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolat

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas
examiner ^ | 4/2012 (orig 2009) | LaRive

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com
The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served.

----
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime.../10shrtbl06.xls
Whites kill 3,063 people at 63-70% of the population!
Blacks kill 2,950 people at 13% of the population!

Lets try to scale it up to 70% of the population...To find out just how many times per population they KILL compared to whites.

2,950/13x=70

13x=2,950*70

13x=206500

x=15,884.6 murders at 70%

15,884.6/3,062(blacks prop/whites)

x=5.2 times more likely to murder then whites!

Blacks are 8 time more likely to commit crime than whites or any other race.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
More stats: http://www.colorofcrime.com/

Last edited:
  • Banned
12 most violent hell holes in the United states

City Crime Rankings by Population Group

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/City_...1_hightolow.pdf

1. Camden, NJ

Camden, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 17.59% (13,602) White, 48.07% (37,180) African American, 8.070.76% (588) Native American, 2.12% (1,637) Asian, 0.06% (48) Pacific Islander, 27.57% (21,323) from other races, and 3.83% (2,966) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 47.04% (36,379) of the population.[6]

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2011...e_is_publi.html

Killed along with the targeted gang members caught up in turf wars, and other victims, they all add up to a 16 percent jump in New Jersey’s homicides in 2010.

A report by the State Police reveals that murders increased across the state – up 10 percent in the cities, eight percent in the suburbs and 21 percent in rural areas.

Maybe that’s the most shocking revelation in the survey: We all knew the city streets – in Newark, Camden and other hot spots – had become boardwalk shooting galleries. But the homicide spike in other parts of the state, thought to be safe havens, is troubling.

In all, there were 372 homicides in 2010.

That’s close to the state’s decade average of 369, but the murders are now more spread out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-aOy7madD4]Camden, New Jersey fires half it's police force - 2nd Highest Murder Rate in the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-18/us/new....safety?_s=PM:US

CQ Press: City Crime Rankings 2010-2011

2. Detroit, MI

Detroit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ss..._crime_rat.html

Detroit police reported approximately 1,887 violent crimes per 100,000 residents to the FBI, well below Flint's rate of 2,355. Sterling Heights, meanwhile, remained Michigan's safest large city with only 158 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local...s-20110623-wpms

WJBK | myFOXDetroit.com

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) - It was once labeled America's murder capitol of the world. Sadly, Detroit could once again be headed for that negative title.

The murder rate in the city has jumped to the highest level in nearly two decades.

There have been 166 murders since January first. That's up 20-percent, and we're on pace for nearly 400 this year.

When it comes to shootings, there have been 521 since January first. That's up 12-percent

As of the 2010 Census, there were 713,777 people, 269,445 households, and 162,924 families residing in the city. The population density was 5,144.3 people per square mile (1,986.2/km²). There were 349,170 housing units at an average density of 2,516.5 units per square mile (971.6/km²). The census reported that the city had 82.7% Black (82.1% non- hispanic black), 10.6% White (7.8% non-hispanic white), 1.1% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.0% other races, 2.2% two or more races. In addition, 6.8% of the population self-identified as Hispanic or Latino, of any race, mainly made up of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.[136]

3. Atlanta, GA

Atlanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WGL7tLA-c]ATLANTA CRIME RATE IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!! THIS IS MY NEWS INTERVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

In 2010, the city of Atlanta was 54.0% black (down from 61.4% in 2000), 36.3% non-Hispanic white (up from 31.3%), 3.1% Asian and 5.2% Hispanic. 8.0% were foreign born, while the metro as a whole was 13.6% foreign-born.[53][54][55][56]

4. St. Louis, MO

St. Louis, Missouri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city of St. Louis was approximately 49.2% African-American, 43.9% Caucasian (42.2% Non-Hispanic Caucasian), 2.9% Asian, 0.3% Native American/Alaska Native, and 2.4% reporting two or more races. 3.5% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race. [36]

5. Gary, IN

Gary, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 84.03% African American, 11.92% White, 0.21% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.97% from other races, and 1.71% from two or more races. 4.93% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

6. Washington, DC

Washington, D.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, the population of Washington, D.C., was 50.7% Black or African American, 38.5% White, 3.5% Asian, and 0.3% Native American. Individuals from other races made up 4.1% of the District's population while individuals from two or more races made up 2.9%.[82] In addition, Hispanics of any race made up 9.1% of the District's population.

7. Hartford, CT

Hartford, Connecticut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 27.72% white, 38.05% African American or black, 0.54% Native American, 1.62% Asian, 0.11% Pacific Islander, 26.51% from other races, and 5.44% from two or more races. 40.52% of the population were Hispanic or Latino, chiefly of Puerto Rican origin. 17.83% of the population classified itself as non-Hispanic White.

8. New Orleans, LA

New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial and ethnic makeup of the city was 60.2% African American, 33.0% White, 2.9% Asian (1.7% Vietnamese, 0.3% Indian, 0.3% Chinese, 0.1% Filipino, 0.1% Korean), 0.0% Pacific Islander, and 1.7% were people of two or more races. People of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 5.3% of the population; 1.3% of New Orleans is Mexican, 1.3% Honduran, 0.4% Cuban, 0.3% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Nicaraguan.[100]

9. Richmond, VA

Richmond, Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 38.3% White, 57.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.5% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.6% of the population.

10. Birmingham, AL

Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of the city was 62.46% Black, 35.07% White, 0.17% Native American, 0.80% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.62% from other races, and 0.83% from two or more races. 1.55% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race

11. Baltimore, MD

Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 Census, 29.6% of the population was White, 63.7% Black, 0.4% American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.3% Asian, 0.2% from some other race (non-Hispanic) and 2.1% of two or more races. 4.2% of Baltimore's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race

12. Richmond, CA

Richmond, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The racial makeup of Richmond was 32,590 (31.4%) White, 27,542 (26.6%) African American, 662 (0.6%) Native American, 13,984 (13.5%) Asian (4.0% Chinese, 3.5% Filipino, 1.6% Laotian, 1.2% Indian, 0.7% Vietnamese, 0.6% Japanese, 0.4% Korean, 0.2% Pakistani, 0.1% Thai), 537 (0.5%) Pacific Islander, 22,573 (21.8%) from other races, and 5,813 (5.6%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 40,921 persons (39.5%). Among the Hispanic population, 27.3% are Mexican, 4.7% Salvadoran, 1.7% Guatemalan, 1.2% Nicaraguan, 0.5% Peruvian, 0.5% Puerto Rican, and 0.3% Honduran.
=====

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.

Read more: Prison Population Exceeds Two Million — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0881455.html#ixzz1c6mtY6XR

Last edited:
  • Banned
Canada's independent prisons ombudsman has launched an inquiry into a 50 per cent spike in the proportion of black offenders filling federal jails over the last 10 years.

Howard Sapers, the federal correctional investigator, wants to study the possible causes behind the increase, which saw the proportion of black offenders in federal incarceration jump to 9.12 per cent in 2010-2011, from less than six per cent a decade earlier.

It amounts to a 52 per cent leap, with the most dramatic increase occurring over the last five years. Black people make up roughly 2.5 per cent of Canada's population.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...ck-prison.html

Excerpt:
"Young black men now account for nearly 40% of the population of youth jails in England and Wales, according to a report by the chief inspector of prisons.

The report, published jointly with the youth justice board, shows that the proportion of black and other minority ethnic young men in young offender institutions (YOIs) has risen from 23% in 2006 and 33% in 2009/10 to 39% last year."

(According to the UK Census of 2001, African and Caribbean blacks make up 1.8% of the population)

Norweigian crime research shows that 25% of the Somali immigrants are criminal.

In Norway they have collected statistics of immigrant related crime. The study shows that one of five Somali immigrants have commited crimes in Norway. The Somalians are 3,78 times more criminal than the Norweigan populatiion at large. If you adjust the numbers to sex and age they are 2,61 times more criminal:
http://politisktinkorrekt.info/2011/...lia-kriminell/
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/06/17/n...itet/16958521/

Last edited:
there aint gonna be no race war cause whitey will be completely wiped out.Kaboooom

• Banned
there aint gonna be no race war cause whitey will be completely wiped out.Kaboooom

Sadly, ALL your(a large percentage of them) people can do is violence and hate. You want to riot, kill and destroy rather then work with the rest of the nation...You make me fucking sick.

You go out in kill people because some guy defended his self from a (black)street thug that was bashing his head in, but to make matters worst this street thug is someone you look up to as a fucking roll model throughout your communities. Yet you have the gull to wonder why whites don't trust you? You don't give us a reason to want to walk down your streets, No one sane would want to be raped or murdered! The standards you seem to live with throughout your fucked up communities spawn only violence is your mess, but then you scream racism if any ONE JUDGES YOU. How fucking stupid are you blacks!

2 blacks beat a white mans skull in with a hammer, but you think that's justified? Sounds like something a islamic nut would do. Paris, France a few years ago, London last year, etc...Never ending story of violence, but yet people defend you and call me the hater! Doesn't make any fucking sense. :lol: ALL THIS VIOLENCE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED by the black community! Shame on you all.

Last edited:
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas
examiner ^ | 4/2012 (orig 2009) | LaRive

The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

<snip...>

great anaysis... and, wow... when I clicked the link, I found that the author is from my hometown... and, after a quick online search, found that he lives less than a mile away from me... I drive past his house nearly every day...

Sadly, ALL your(a large percentage of them) people can do is violence and hate. You want to riot, kill and destroy rather then work with the rest of the nation...You make me fucking sick.

Take all of the crimes committed by Blacks for the last 5 years to find the "large percentage" that "do violence and hate."

You go out in kill people because some guy defended his self from a (black)street thug that was bashing his head in, but to make matters worst this street thug is someone you look up to as a fucking roll model throughout your communities.

Last I heard, Zimmerman was alive. Who was killed? Was Martin was a "roll" model?

2 blacks beat a white mans skull in with a hammer, but you think that's justified? Sounds like something a islamic nut would do.

No, it's not justified. Just like a man shoots 3 people in cold blood is not justified either. Crime is crime. Islamic nut, Christian nut, Jewish nut, Agnostic nut...get the point?

Take all of the crimes committed by Blacks for the last 5 years to find the "large percentage" that "do violence and hate."

You go out in kill people because some guy defended his self from a (black)street thug that was bashing his head in, but to make matters worst this street thug is someone you look up to as a fucking roll model throughout your communities.

Last I heard, Zimmerman was alive. Who was killed? Was Martin was a "roll" model?

2 blacks beat a white mans skull in with a hammer, but you think that's justified? Sounds like something a islamic nut would do.

No, it's not justified. Just like a man shoots 3 people in cold blood is not justified either. Crime is crime. Islamic nut, Christian nut, Jewish nut, Agnostic nut...get the point?

Right crime is crime, but liberals excuse it and want little to no penalty for it. I mean they raise more cain over saying the Nword than they do about crime. I love watching forensic shows and see what the cops go through to catch a guy, just so liberals can try and make up excuses for them to be released, it's distgusting.

Right crime is crime, but liberals excuse it and want little to no penalty for it. I mean they raise more cain over saying the Nword than they do about crime. I love watching forensic shows and see what the cops go through to catch a guy, just so liberals can try and make up excuses for them to be released, it's distgusting.

Crime is not a liberal/conservative issue. No one of any political party wants to be the victim of crime and most on the left and right don't commit them. Some want to sacrifice a few to save the whole and some want to make sure the innocent remain free.

:offtopic:
Speaking of forensic shows, I am a big fan of the First 48 and I saw the episode where the Stand Your Ground law was applied. That, moreso than the Martin/Zimmerman case, should have been the case to test the law as written.

Crime is not a liberal/conservative issue. No one of any political party wants to be the victim of crime and most on the left and right don't commit them. Some want to sacrifice a few to save the whole and some want to make sure the innocent remain free.

Speaking of forensic shows, I am a big fan of the First 48 and I saw the episode where the Stand Your Ground law was applied. That, moreso than the Martin/Zimmerman case, should have been the case to test the law as written.

The left/right issue in crime isnt who commits it, it's how you handle them afterwards. It takes alot of time and effort to catch criminals and then you have liberals who want to find any excuse to let them go.

First degree murder should come with a death sentance, end of story. Violent criminals shouldnt be rehabilitated even if they could, justice means they should pay for their crimes. AS for Zimmerman, I dont know the situation, we'll see what happens in court and if he's guilty, all I can say is dont drop the soap.

The left/right issue in crime isnt who commits it, it's how you handle them afterwards. It takes alot of time and effort to catch criminals and then you have liberals who want to find any excuse to let them go.

First degree murder should come with a death sentance, end of story. Violent criminals shouldnt be rehabilitated even if they could, justice means they should pay for their crimes. AS for Zimmerman, I dont know the situation, we'll see what happens in court and if he's guilty, all I can say is dont drop the soap.

Exactly this.

Forum List

Back