Federal review looms in boot camp death

Ha!

Like GunnyL, you can't quite say why, can you?

That's because it's T-R-U-E!

Ha ha ha!
I hadn't been asked, but regardless, it would be very difficult, if not imposible, to quantify a stupid statement like yours. Similar to trying to prove a negaqtive.

I disagree with your opinion that that is why they are probing with their nose. I think it needs some looking into. Second, tho I do agree that the feds play very fast and loose with this so-called double jeoardy provision. It is getting to the place where if a law enforcement person is caught holding a bloody knife, the jury will assume it is catsup.---- because the law can do no wrong.

Cops litterally get away with murder every day.

No they don't, that's ridiculous. But there should indeed be an inquiry into this incident and the aftermath.

It's called the media.

Instead, they nail the Son of God to blocks of wood.

Every time this comes up I have this Monty-Pythonish scenario going through my mind. There's Jesus wandering around begging the Romans and the Jewish elite to crucify him, "you have to do it, if you don't I can't save humanity!" The Romans and the elite Jews, "no way! Waddya think we are - uncivilised?"

Every time this comes up I have this Monty-Pythonish scenario going through my mind. There's Jesus wandering around begging the Romans and the Jewish elite to crucify him, "you have to do it, if you don't I can't save humanity!" The Romans and the elite Jews, "no way! Waddya think we are - uncivilised?"

Same movie, funny lines:

"Ah, yes, I'm here for my crucifixion"

"Down the hall and to your left."

Another injustice that you are blind to??

I think I understand what you mean with your second sentence, but I'm not sure. Care to clarify?

I am not blind to the injustice. The injustice is second-guessing a jury's decision simply because it is made up of white people.

How would that blow over if an all-black jury was questioned for acquitting some black accused of crimes?

Those calling for a review of the case would be labelled racist and dismissed.

It's not prejudice against white people. It's based on historical fact that in certain places, it was and is impossible to get a conviction from a white jury when a white person committed a crime against a black person.

Or is that a figment of our imagination?

"Was" being the key. The fact is, questioning an all-white jury's decision simply because it is an all_white jury is just about as racist as it gets.

Forum List

Back