Federal Reserve = huge scam

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
The federal reserve is one of the best businesses in the world because, unlike other businesses, they don't have to purchase the product they plan on lending to the public with real money. It gets printed to them and then, by federal law, everyone has to deal with them in which they get paid back in real dollars. Thus what they are doing is feeding the public with dollars and getting paid back dollars that were earned through is a huge scam.

Can you imagine if the government decided that Mcdonalds was going to be the sole fast food chain and in which the government would supply them with the meat and then they would sell that meat to the public?

Federal Reserve is just a passing fad....it will never last

The Fed Reserve is indeed a Scam.

Get rid of it as soon as possible.

Also, Departments that are a waste of Tax payer money and don't help at all.

I agree. The Fed has been around for almost 100 years. They have just been lucky to last that long. The fact that the US has grown into the worlds strongest economy since the Fed was established is just a coincidence

There are bills in both houses for auditing the Fed.

And neither one is going to pass on its own. It's been attached as an amendment to the overall "reform" package that's going to be pushed through Congress, however. So despite the fact that the "reform" package is full of terrible things, there is a real thorough audit of the Fed that's a part of it.

I agree. The Fed has been around for almost 100 years. They have just been lucky to last that long. The fact that the US has grown into the worlds strongest economy since the Fed was established is just a coincidence

We actually have the world's strongest economy because of the ambition of individual citizens going out there and wanting to "profit" from their efforts. The bank did not have anything to do with that.

We actually have the world's strongest economy ....

:lol::lol:

☭proletarian☭;1784186 said:
Yes and the Legal Tender Act. Making federal paper money legal was done by a republican.

God damn worthless paper

I don't trust anything but gold

Useless yellow metal. It's only valuable because you think it is, no different than fiat currency.

Except it's not useless. It has other uses than simply being a form of money.

☭proletarian☭;1784212 said:
Useless yellow metal. It's only valuable because you think it is, no different than fiat currency.

Except it's not useless. It has other uses than simply being a form of money.
Okay, relatively useless. I'm partial to copper.

Nothing wrong with copper, or silver or platinum either.

Yes and the Legal Tender Act. Making federal paper money legal was done by a republican.

God damn worthless paper

As if this makes my original thought invalid or false. You can't tell me that paper is worth as much as gold or silver or people would be making jewelry from paper instead of those metals. We would be handing our gfs rings made of fancy paper if that was true.

God damn worthless paper

As if this makes my original thought invalid or false. You can't tell me that paper is worth as much as gold or silver or people would be making jewelry from paper instead of those metals. We would be handing our gfs rings made of fancy paper if that was true.
It's as valuable as people think it is.

Forum List

Back