Federal Reserve hikes rates by .25%

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Federal Reserve announced Wednesday it was raising its key federal funds rate to more than 5% a 16-year high as it continues its firefight against persistent inflation.

In a statement announcing the hike the 10th-consecutive one since March 2022. It omitted previous language that signaled more hikes are likely.

Starts at 2:08......Evidently he did not know much about the bottom falling out of two banks after hours.

He has the mother of all tells at 3:25 right after he says they’re committed to bringing inflation back down to 2%. He flat-out knows it’s not going to happen…

Inflation? According to the Biden administration, it was just transitory .. temporary .. and ignore those record high gas prices .. high interest rates discouraging owners from purchasing houses ... and those record high inflation rates in 40+ years...

Nothing to see here .. the United States is great ..

"Please get your money out of your bank before it folds ..." I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.

Inflation? According to the Biden administration, it was just transitory .. temporary .. and ignore those record high gas prices .. high interest rates discouraging owners from purchasing houses ... and those record high inflation rates in 40+ years...

Nothing to see here .. the United States is great ..

"Please get your money out of your bank before it folds ..." I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
no-country-for-old-men-no-country.gif

Forum List

Back