Federal Reserve: Americans $9 Trillion Richer...

Reagan had Dems to work with, who actually compromise and care about the country over party. And there was no BS Pub propaganda machine or Grover Norquist to poison the atmosphere. A disgrace, dittoheads- cheering for the greedy bloated Pub rich and against prosperity.

No shit.

These guys would sell out their own mother for BP.

No, it wasn't. I gave you the actual numbers: 23,000 in October of this point in his term, 321,000 in November.

That's OK, your claim that black people are incapable of leading was unwelcome as well - but it helps put some perspective around your dislike of Obama.

Yes, you cherrypick numbers. Reagan was creating many more jobs at this point in his term than Obama is. And Reagan didn't have to blow the U.S. credit card to do it.
I never claimed blacks are incapable of leading. You are too stupid to understand the difference between what i actually claimed (and was never disproven btw) and your caricature understanding of it.

Reagan doubled the National Debt.

Liar, liar, pants on fire...

Reagan's entire budget was less than Obama's deficit.
Your sub 9% unemployment is the result of people dropping out of unemployment, not more people working.
Obama is the most failed president in history, since Pres Duvalier.

You can't handle the truth, so you resort to a personal attack.

It's what people do, when they have lost an argument.

There was never an argument to lose, inkblaster.

Your three graphs are not an argument, nothing you have posted represents any kind of argument whatsoever.

It is nothing more than you talking to yourself.

Truth...?? What do you know about truth. You can't even get the stock market math right.

The market has not doubled since he took office. It is still below where it was ten years ago.

Wow...THAT IS SOME RECOVERY. :lol::lol::lol:

You are a fraud (and getting better at it every day).

Reagan had Dems to work with, who actually compromise and care about the country over party. And there was no BS Pub propaganda machine or Grover Norquist to poison the atmosphere. A disgrace, dittoheads- cheering for the greedy bloated Pub rich and against prosperity.

He probably didn't have the drug problems your post represents either.

Retail blah blah blah blah

Auto blah blah blah blah blah blah

Pending blah blah blah blah blah

The train is going over a cliff.

I seeing the ink get sprayed whenever octocrissy is cornered.

It's like he can't admit the obvious. So any bad news is because either the GOP blocked Obama, or obama worked with the Gop. Any good news is because of Obama. But rather than reason he throws up mantras like they are truth. Saved us from Depression. Hundreds of green jobs. Made the trains run on time (OK I made up that one).
It isn't true. I guess he follows Uncle Heinrich, say it often enough and someone, maybe him, will believe it.

Retail blah blah blah blah

Auto blah blah blah blah blah blah

Pending blah blah blah blah blah

The train is going over a cliff.

It's like he can't admit the obvious. So any bad news is because either the GOP blocked Obama, or obama worked with the Gop. Any good news is because of Obama. But rather than reason he throws up mantras like they are truth. Saved us from Depression. Hundreds of green jobs. Made the trains run on time (OK I made up that one).
It isn't true. I guess he follows Uncle Heinrich, say it often enough and someone, maybe him, will believe it.

The stimulus saved us from another Great depression.

The charts show it quite well....

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

gdp_recov.png

dow_jones_industrial_average_during_the_obama_administration.png

So easy to cherrypick. Reagan's economy at ths point in his tenure was creating 1M a jobs.

No, it wasn't. I gave you the actual numbers: 23,000 in October of this point in his term, 321,000 in November.

And your racial comments are unwelcome.
That's OK, your claim that black people are incapable of leading was unwelcome as well - but it helps put some perspective around your dislike of Obama.

Yes, you cherrypick numbers. Reagan was creating many more jobs at this point in his term than Obama is.

No, he wasn't. I showed you the numbers.

I never claimed blacks are incapable of leading. You are too stupid to understand the difference between what i actually claimed (and was never disproven btw) and your caricature understanding of it.

So when you stated that black people were incapable of leading, you weren't saying blacks can't lead? YOu know this message board saves old posts, right?

Than When Obama Took Office:

Year______Total Net Worth

2009-01-01 $49523.62 <--- Obama Takes Office
2009-04-01 50625.60
2009-07-01 53360.65
2009-10-01 54239.35
2010-01-01 55465.57
2010-04-01 54203.25
2010-07-01 55360.19
2010-10-01 57788.52
2011-01-01 58873.09
2011-04-01 $58730.14 <---- Most Recent Data

Difference = $9.2 Trillion.

Source: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/TNWBSHNO.txt

so, this apparently has no calculation for net liabilities etc...because I cannot see how the public is nine trillion richer.

how did they calculate this figure, exactly?

and of course that begs the question, then what are the 99% squawking about?:eusa_eh:

The calculations are net, not gross. Americans have been paying down debt over the last few years.

You can find a wealth of information by clicking the first link, or google FRED.

Probably about the disproportionate share of wealth that goes to the rich.

So THAT'S why Chris' graph stopped around 2008.

:lol:

Than When Obama Took Office:

Title: Total Net Worth - Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations
Series ID: TNWBSHNO
Source: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Release: Z.1 Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States
Seasonal Adjustment: Not Seasonally Adjusted
Frequency: Quarterly, End of Period
Units: Billions of Dollars
Date Range: 1949-10-01 to 2011-04-01
Last Updated: 2011-10-12 4:16 PM CDT
Notes: This data comes from the Z.1 Flow of Funds release of the Board of
Governors. This series appears in Table B.100. For further information
see the information provided in the guide to the Flow of Funds at
Flow of Funds Guide - Home.

Year______Total Net Worth

2009-01-01 $49523.62 <--- Obama Takes Office
2009-04-01 50625.60
2009-07-01 53360.65
2009-10-01 54239.35
2010-01-01 55465.57
2010-04-01 54203.25
2010-07-01 55360.19
2010-10-01 57788.52
2011-01-01 58873.09
2011-04-01 $58730.14 <---- Most Recent Data

Difference = $9.2 Trillion.

Source: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/TNWBSHNO.txt

194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

The charts don't show anything except that you are a moron.

Yes, you cherrypick numbers. Reagan was creating many more jobs at this point in his term than Obama is.

No, he wasn't. I showed you the numbers.

So when you stated that black people were incapable of leading, you weren't saying blacks can't lead? YOu know this message board saves old posts, right?

Please post where I ever wrote that blacks can't lead. I'll bet you a pos rep you cannot produce a single instance.

True. The charts show the beginning of an economic downturn and a bottoming out. Of course look at UE and workforce participation and we are still way underwater. Look at national debt figures and they are a disaster.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

gdp_recov.png

dow_jones_industrial_average_during_the_obama_administration.png

The charts Shackles posted are definitive. Obama is the worst president since Hugo Chavez. Every policy has been a disaster. And wherever he succeeded it was because he followed Bush's policies.

Forum List

Back