Federal Judge writes law giving legal rights to illegal alien invaders.

Terrific news. Let's try being a decent humane nation for once. The change will be welcomed by most but not racist assholes like you. No worries you don't actually matter anymore here.

HAHAHA. The board notes that you have no legal argument for letting these criminal invaders stay so you say we should do it out of decency!! HAHAHA. And, naturally, you called me a racist.
I can make an argument for DACA kids all day long. All decent people can. You don't punish the child for the sins of the parent. Your god does but not decent people.

I'm so pleased to know what if you get a speeding citation in Mexico they just shoot you and leave you for the birds on the side of the road. After all you have no rights in Mexico.

That's right. You invade mexico and they lock you up. They don't give you welfare and a drivers license and free health care and free k-12 for your kids.
You miss the point. You break any law there at all and they kill you as you have no rights, right?

Another mexican-american judge sides with mexico and against america. The whole DACA program should be ended immediately and all the dreamers deported . Obama had no authority to exempt illegal aliens from obeying laws passed by congress.

Judge Rules DACA Recipients Have Due Process Rights

nov 9 2017 A federal judge in Seattle, Washington, ruled that illegal aliens receiving amnesty under President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) cannot have their status revoked without due process.
Judge Ricardo S. Martinez, appointed by President George W. Bush, said illegal aliens have due process rights and that DACA cannot be canceled justification, The Washington Times reported.

“While the Court recognizes and acknowledges that DACA does not confer lawful status upon an individual, the Court also finds that the representations made to applicants for DACA cannot and do not suggest that no process is due to them, particularly in Plaintiff’s case where benefits have already been conferred,” Judge Martinez stated in his ruling.
Terrific news. Let's try being a decent humane nation for once. The change will be welcomed by most but not racist assholes like you. No worries you don't actually matter anymore here.
Apparently, you don't either.

:lmao:

HAHAHA. The board notes that you have no legal argument for letting these criminal invaders stay so you say we should do it out of decency!! HAHAHA. And, naturally, you called me a racist.
I can make an argument for DACA kids all day long. All decent people can. You don't punish the child for the sins of the parent. Your god does but not decent people.

Is it fair to punish the american taxpayer for the sins of these criminal invaders? THINK, america-hating mexico-firster.

Forum List

Back