Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

so glad you think that's funny dearie, but the judges still agree with me.

so go laugh at that. and hug a DACA friend today. :thup:
Activist judges agree with a lot of shit from the liberal side. That does not make them right.

the courts are SUPPOSED to be the last protection of people from rightwingnut extremists. they are SUPPOSED to be liberal..

this idea that the courts are supposed to limit the rights of minorities and women is pathetic
The appeal courts are SUPPOSED to determine the legality and fairness of lower court decisions based upon established law and the conformity with the exact provisions of the Constitution. They are not there to bend the rule of law to fit any particular agenda of the left or the right.

It is applying the law to protect people from people like you.

and no, you do not apply "exact" provisions as if it were some wacko fundie's bible./ you apply the law with an eye to what the purpose of the document is.

and the document is intended to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority.

or don't you understand that? if you don't you might want to try some reading.... like Marbury v Madison, Griswold v Connecticut, Loving v Virginia, Brown v Bd of Ed.

try reading those instead of the garbage from rightwingnut blogs.
You are extremely full of shit, jillian.

the courts are SUPPOSED to be the last protection of people from rightwingnut extremists. they are SUPPOSED to be liberal..

I could just as easily say that the courts are supposed to be the last protection of people from liberal extremists....they are supposed to be conservative..

We would be both be wrong.

The courts are not supposed to care one iota whether the parties arguing either side of any case before them are liberal or conservative. They are to decide whether the laws being cited by the litigants comply or not with the provisions of the Constitution...and whether the laws (not the Constitution) are being properly interpreted and properly applied to the case.

and the document is intended to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority.

Wrong again. The Constitution was meticulously worded to prevent activist judges and other liberal assholes from interpreting it in a manner inconsistent with its intended meaning. It sets the standards for all laws subsequently written to manage the ever changing needs of the people to be governed by such laws. That is why the Constitution was intentionally designed to be difficult to change.

It is no wonder that you are not a successful lawyer. You have your head up your ass!

What really protects the minorities from the majorities is the Electoral College....another thing that liberal assholes want to abolish.

who says I'm not successful, dum dum? the sick voices in your head?

you wouldn't know what the constitution says or means so I'm not really concerned with your perverse interpretations. they're meaningless anyway.

carry on.

How disappointing to orange turd supporters that he doesn't have king like powers.

Bitch.

Forum List

Back