Federal Judge rules gun stores can use 1st Amendment to display gun signs on their store property.

Firearm ownership does not make a person dangerous dumbass

No but being an armed dumbass does, dumbass.
Like I said people kill people firearms cannot

And a fruitcake with a firearm kills people as well. Or are you one of the fruitcakes that just hasn't come out of the closet yet that we have to worry about.
Lol
Most mass shooters are progressives you stupid ass motherfucker

MOST are just sick puppies going for revenge for whatever sick reason they have. Until you fruitcakes and cupcakes stop with the "It's the Democrats Fault" routine then things won't get better. Actually, it will and does every day since those of that understand that mass shooting has nothing to do with party affiliation. But you go ahead, spread your hate. I like to spread the Love which is much more powerful and fulfilling.

I need to move on and converse with adults now. Here is a quarter, go see a movie.
Lol
progressivism has nothing to do with party affiliation... dumbass
Political correctness is hate speech

Access to the best tool for self defense makes people safer. Americans use legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the Centers for Disease Control. And as proof, as more Americans own and carry guns we have become a safer country....so making it easier for law abiding citizens to get legal guns makes us all safer.

You already had your ass handed to you over this. More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes. Period. You are giving gun rights a bad name by constantly just making shit up.
Then tell me why do you want more and more gun laws if more guns have no effect on gun crimes?

Easy answer. I want common sense gun laws. The kind we have here now. And it has saved lives. Of course, we went through a series of really bad times to come up with them. And we ran off the Gun Grabbers and NRA as well. After the last shilacking the NRA took here, they moved off to other states that they can instill their petty fear. And the Gun Grabbers have moved on as well. It's called common sense. Something our ancestors once had and you seem to have lost that art.

We already have common sense gun laws

what we need is draconian punishment for violent piece of shit criminals that use guns to commit crimes

Unless they are considered right wing. Then we are supposed to just ignore them when they cross the line, right? We have the laws in place. What we need to do is follow them including the jail sentencing. But that's just part of the problem. And you won't discuss the other problems.

Hate yo tax your already addled mind but right or left has nothing to do with any of my arguments

And the biggest problem we have in relation to gun violence is our inner cities but you won't discuss that all you want to talk about is the 1% of murders that occur in mass shootings while ignoring the 70% that occur in impoverished urban neighborhoods

Access to the best tool for self defense makes people safer. Americans use legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the Centers for Disease Control. And as proof, as more Americans own and carry guns we have become a safer country....so making it easier for law abiding citizens to get legal guns makes us all safer.

You already had your ass handed to you over this. More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes. Period. You are giving gun rights a bad name by constantly just making shit up.

Let's say you are right and they have zero affect on gun crimes. Gun crimes may continue, but not against me while I carry to protect myself. They simply will go against folks like you who want to be victims. By the way your whole argument about "More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes" argues against gun restriction legislation since by you own words the number of guns has nothing to do with gun crime. Of course your argument is foolish.

If an armed criminal decides that you are his next victim, he gets your shiny new gun and your wallet. If you are stupid enough to go into those areas that have the highest crime rates and it gets out you have a gun, I wouldn't bet a buck on your survival. Your gun gives you a false sense of support. I don't usually carry a gun because I avoid the areas most likely to have crimes committed on others. I can walk the street at 2 am without fear of any harm coming to me or mine. You see, we don't allow those crimes around here. When they try and move in, they move out pretty danged fast. And it's all done without pulling out an Iron. Criminals don't like law abiding neighborhoods. What makes it work? Our Cops parole at totally different times. The Bad Guy may or may not get noticed. But if the Cop doesn't think you are part of the community then they will stop and at least say hello. Just saying hello from a cop unnerves a bad guy. And the Bad Guy also notices that WE are watching and We are not afraid to say hello. Makes a nice friendly neighborhood and a safe one. Most here don't have a gun but will step out of their front door to say hello to a stranger. Of course, more than one neighbor will also step out as well. It's been at least a decade since anyone was knifed or even hit. The point here is, if you are living in fear of your life and you feel you need to go around armed then maybe you should move to a better place. That is unless you are part of the problem and in that case, we don't want you either.

My Dick doesn't need to have any help by carrying iron everywhere. It's not too big and not too small. It's just right.

If an armed criminal decides that you are his next victim, he gets your shiny new gun and your wallet.

And, again, you don't know what you are talking about.......good people with guns are not easily disarmed by a criminal and according to the CDC these good people use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder....it would help if you would do just a little research.

There you go again quoting Lott about a fantasy report that no one can find. Stop making shit up.

You don't seem to realize that I wasn't quoting or citing Lott....the CDC did the research, Kleck found the research and reported on it.....of the two of us, you are the one talking out of your ass, not me.

Then tell me why do you want more and more gun laws if more guns have no effect on gun crimes?

Easy answer. I want common sense gun laws. The kind we have here now. And it has saved lives. Of course, we went through a series of really bad times to come up with them. And we ran off the Gun Grabbers and NRA as well. After the last shilacking the NRA took here, they moved off to other states that they can instill their petty fear. And the Gun Grabbers have moved on as well. It's called common sense. Something our ancestors once had and you seem to have lost that art.

What common sense gun laws...you don't get to hide behind that convenient phrase and then act morally superior......name the laws, and then explain how it will stop criminals, and mass shooters while not inhibiting the Right to bear arms....

The laws here don't inhibit the law abiding citizen from owning a gun. It does slow down the crackpots of all kinds. And if all we do is slow them down that's better than assisting them like many places do. For instance, the crackpots in Georgia and it's "Militias" exported their brand of nonsense to a western state along with an arsenal. They were training to take on the Cops and Military through the same doctrine I see in here. The State of New Mexico just arrested the lot of them on conspiracy charges and seized the arsenal. You find this as an Unconstitutional thing but conspiring and training to kill police officers and military people is against the law EVERYWHERE but it's tolerated in some of the Backwater States. Keep you nonsense south of the mason dixon line and east of the Mississippi. The West doesn't need it and won't tolerate it.

It does infringe, especially for the poor who can't afford the fee for permits and mandatory training, and it doesn't slow down criminals or mass shooters.

Firearm ownership does not make a person dangerous dumbass

No but being an armed dumbass does, dumbass.
Like I said people kill people firearms cannot

And a fruitcake with a firearm kills people as well. Or are you one of the fruitcakes that just hasn't come out of the closet yet that we have to worry about.
Lol
Most mass shooters are progressives you stupid ass motherfucker

MOST are just sick puppies going for revenge for whatever sick reason they have. Until you fruitcakes and cupcakes stop with the "It's the Democrats Fault" routine then things won't get better. Actually, it will and does every day since those of that understand that mass shooting has nothing to do with party affiliation. But you go ahead, spread your hate. I like to spread the Love which is much more powerful and fulfilling.

I need to move on and converse with adults now. Here is a quarter, go see a movie.

The democrats support and create gun free zones, and they let known, repeat, violent gun offenders out on bail, and they fight to put in place policies that reduce prison sentences for repeat, violent gun offenders. That is the truth and the source of 99% of our gun crime in democrat controlled cities.

Forum List

Back