Federal Judge rules gun stores can use 1st Amendment to display gun signs on their store property.

How does this help the American People?

Access to the best tool for self defense makes people safer. Americans use legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the Centers for Disease Control. And as proof, as more Americans own and carry guns we have become a safer country....so making it easier for law abiding citizens to get legal guns makes us all safer.

You already had your ass handed to you over this. More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes. Period. You are giving gun rights a bad name by constantly just making shit up.
Lol
Who is the government to say what businesses can do on their own property. so shut the fuck up asshole

Maybe I'll get a gun so I can help guard clients of clinics that provide birth control and abortion services and help guard my community's synagogues and mosques.

I live in a multi-ethnic community in northern Virginia that has a low crime rate. It does, however, have plenty of good and tasty food.

These people who claim that they must have guns because criminals abound never say where they live and what is going on in their neighborhoods. It must be horrible for them. They live in constant fear. But of what?
Lol
You obviously don’t understand the issue, whether someone is carrying concealed or not it makes no difference it’s none of your fucking business so shut the fuck up

What "right" is given by a/the Supreme Being? Anything? your comment is absurd.

The Declaration of Independence is rather clear in saying that all men are created..endowed by their creator.

Ours is the only nation in the world which has premised its form of government on this principle.

I mean, I'm just going by the Declaration of Independence. Know what I mean, jelly bean?
Yep,
We are also the only nation on the planet that had the rights of freedom of speech and the right to bear arms...
Buy more guns and ammo.

The Declaration of Independence is rather clear in saying that all men are created..endowed by their creator.

Ours is the only nation in the world which has premised its form of government on this principle.

I mean, I'm just going by the Declaration of Independence. Know what I mean, jelly bean?

What a group of guys write in a document, even if it is the Declaration of Independence, does not make it the truth. Frankly, no supreme being has anything to do with this issue.

What a group of guys write in a document, even if it is the Declaration of Independence, does not make it the truth. Frankly, no supreme being has anything to do with this issue.

The entire premise is that rights belong to the individual and the individual alone and no government has the power to take them away

0525233020062119c175896edb5e05b3e5627a-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Well. If it's of any consolation, nobody cares about those documents anymore, anyway. Just the fact that we're seeing people have to pull their pants down around their ankles at the airport, and willingly doing so, in order to move from point A to point B is reflective of that reality.

So far as this particular issue, my view on it is simple. The same electorate who cheers for the 1st Amendment in one breath when it's upheld are the same electorate who blindly cheers for its infringment in the other breath, while at the same time willingly relinquishing it under a false and preemptive pretense of security.

We're screwed. lol.

Last edited:
..anymore, anyway. Is that proper grammar? Ha. Never wrote that before, I dunno.

The entire premise is that rights belong to the individual and the individual alone and no government has the power to take them away

See you on other threads backing the pro-choice position on abortion.

Access to the best tool for self defense makes people safer. Americans use legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the Centers for Disease Control. And as proof, as more Americans own and carry guns we have become a safer country....so making it easier for law abiding citizens to get legal guns makes us all safer.

You already had your ass handed to you over this. More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes. Period. You are giving gun rights a bad name by constantly just making shit up.

I gave you the list of studies that say you are wrong.

After that, it doesn't matter, since the only argument you anti gunners have is you say more guns in the hands of more people = more gun crime so we need to ban and confiscate guns...... the truth is that the opposite is true, that as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%, showing that your core premise is wrong, not based in fact, truth or reality...
You have nothing....

Why would he do that? Killing another human being is not a Constitutional Right the same way as owning another human being was never a Constitutional Right.

Let's say you are right and they have zero affect on gun crimes. Gun crimes may continue, but not against me while I carry to protect myself. They simply will go against folks like you who want to be victims. By the way your whole argument about "More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes" argues against gun restriction legislation since by you own words the number of guns has nothing to do with gun crime. Of course your argument is foolish.

If an armed criminal decides that you are his next victim, he gets your shiny new gun and your wallet. If you are stupid enough to go into those areas that have the highest crime rates and it gets out you have a gun, I wouldn't bet a buck on your survival. Your gun gives you a false sense of support. I don't usually carry a gun because I avoid the areas most likely to have crimes committed on others. I can walk the street at 2 am without fear of any harm coming to me or mine. You see, we don't allow those crimes around here. When they try and move in, they move out pretty danged fast. And it's all done without pulling out an Iron. Criminals don't like law abiding neighborhoods. What makes it work? Our Cops parole at totally different times. The Bad Guy may or may not get noticed. But if the Cop doesn't think you are part of the community then they will stop and at least say hello. Just saying hello from a cop unnerves a bad guy. And the Bad Guy also notices that WE are watching and We are not afraid to say hello. Makes a nice friendly neighborhood and a safe one. Most here don't have a gun but will step out of their front door to say hello to a stranger. Of course, more than one neighbor will also step out as well. It's been at least a decade since anyone was knifed or even hit. The point here is, if you are living in fear of your life and you feel you need to go around armed then maybe you should move to a better place. That is unless you are part of the problem and in that case, we don't want you either.

My Dick doesn't need to have any help by carrying iron everywhere. It's not too big and not too small. It's just right.

And you go to the gun as a penis argument that all you anti gunners always end up making....what is it with you asshats and your penis? Do you really think about your penis when you think about guns?

Maybe I'll get a gun so I can help guard clients of clinics that provide birth control and abortion services and help guard my community's synagogues and mosques.

I live in a multi-ethnic community in northern Virginia that has a low crime rate. It does, however, have plenty of good and tasty food.

These people who claim that they must have guns because criminals abound never say where they live and what is going on in their neighborhoods. It must be horrible for them. They live in constant fear. But of what?

Ask Dr. Petit if he thought his family lived in a crime plagued area....because he didn't, and he didn't have a gun in his home when the 2 criminals raped and murdered his wife and two daughters......

`
While I endorse pragmatic laws limiting and/or restricting gun ownership, the judge was right about this.
`

Which pragmatic laws? And if you answer, please explain how those laws actually achieve what you think they will achieve....

I love this part when your tiny little head explodes

I have never been antiabortion
I have never been against gay marriage

Ask Dr. Petit if he thought his family lived in a crime plagued area....because he didn't, and he didn't have a gun in his home when the 2 criminals raped and murdered his wife and two daughters......

Don't forget to mention they were murdered by being burned alive

Let's say you are right and they have zero affect on gun crimes. Gun crimes may continue, but not against me while I carry to protect myself. They simply will go against folks like you who want to be victims. By the way your whole argument about "More guns or less guns have zero affect on gun crimes" argues against gun restriction legislation since by you own words the number of guns has nothing to do with gun crime. Of course your argument is foolish.

If an armed criminal decides that you are his next victim, he gets your shiny new gun and your wallet. If you are stupid enough to go into those areas that have the highest crime rates and it gets out you have a gun, I wouldn't bet a buck on your survival. Your gun gives you a false sense of support. I don't usually carry a gun because I avoid the areas most likely to have crimes committed on others. I can walk the street at 2 am without fear of any harm coming to me or mine. You see, we don't allow those crimes around here. When they try and move in, they move out pretty danged fast. And it's all done without pulling out an Iron. Criminals don't like law abiding neighborhoods. What makes it work? Our Cops parole at totally different times. The Bad Guy may or may not get noticed. But if the Cop doesn't think you are part of the community then they will stop and at least say hello. Just saying hello from a cop unnerves a bad guy. And the Bad Guy also notices that WE are watching and We are not afraid to say hello. Makes a nice friendly neighborhood and a safe one. Most here don't have a gun but will step out of their front door to say hello to a stranger. Of course, more than one neighbor will also step out as well. It's been at least a decade since anyone was knifed or even hit. The point here is, if you are living in fear of your life and you feel you need to go around armed then maybe you should move to a better place. That is unless you are part of the problem and in that case, we don't want you either.

My Dick doesn't need to have any help by carrying iron everywhere. It's not too big and not too small. It's just right.

And you go to the gun as a penis argument that all you anti gunners always end up making....what is it with you asshats and your penis? Do you really think about your penis when you think about guns?

You need to work on either your sense of humor or your personality.

Forum List

Back