Federal Judge Rips Into Obama Regime’s Lawsuit Against Arizona…

I bet will go along way in her re election campaign

On the recommendation of U.S. Senator Jon Kyl, Bolton was nominated to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona by President Bill Clinton on July 21, 2000 to a seat vacated by Robert Broomfield. Bolton was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on October 3, 2000 on the unanimous consent of the Senate and received commission on October 13, 2000.

Hows that grab ya, Peckerhead ?

Now whats this about "re-election" ?
shes run away from this thread
tail between her legs, i'm sure

:lol:

I know, it's ridiculous. These are agencies our tax dollars pay for, and they don't want to do the jobs that we are paying them to do. Fuck that. Shit like this really pisses me off. We need some fucking accountability in the government. Someone needs to start firing and replacing with people willing to do the job, and do it right.

The people are supposed to be the mechanism for accountability, but we haven't been doing a very good job.

Nice comment...and I'll add... Has the pending demise of the Republic awakened the many that should have been paying attention all along out of their apathetic slumber?

This story is BIG folks - keep an eye on it.

How inept can the Obama adminstration continue to be????

Apparently - no limits....

This will be yet another black eye for the admin... They are running out of eyes...

You said BLACK.....YOU'RE A RACIST

Ah damn, I forgot! In our overly sensitive, P.C. society I am now forbidden to use terms like that... M'kay I'll rephrase it "This will be yet another knot in the noose for this admin. :razz:

I bet will go along way in her re election campaign

She is a Democrat Appointee ASSHAT

Doesn't mean she's a Democrat. Clinton was a Centrist, she could be an extreme right wingnut for all you know.

Yeah I am sure that's it..:cuckoo:

The governments case is weak, and full of strange arguments that will open up a can of worms we do not want opened. It does not take a right wing Judge to see that.

Doesn't mean she's a Democrat. Clinton was a Centrist, she could be an extreme right wingnut for all you know.

Yeah I am sure that's it..:cuckoo:

The governments case is weak, and full of strange arguments that will open up a can of worms we do not want opened. It does not take a right wing Judge to see that.

:lol: We'll see about that.

The judge already made her position clear. There are 14 Parts to the law, and the Majority of them she will not be blocking. She left the possibility open that she might remove or ask for changes to a couple parts of the law, but she is not going to stop it from going into effect.

Her so called ripping into the Law, was based on what she called strange legal arguments, that go down a road we do not want to follow. If she seemed hostile to the Governments case, it is because she sees it as a Waste of time and money, She sees the Government trying to piece together a case where there is none at all, and she knows they know it too. That is why she seems bothered by it all.

Next stop the supreme court.

Last edited:
PHOENIX — A federal judge pushed back Thursday against a contention by the Obama Justice Department that a tough new Arizona immigration law set to take effect next week would cause “irreparable harm” and intrude into federal immigration enforcement.
“Why can’t Arizona be as inhospitable as they wish to people who have entered or remained in the United States?” U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton asked in a pointed exchange with Deputy Solicitor General Edwin S. Kneedler. Her comment came during a rare federal court hearing in the Justice Department’s lawsuit against Arizona and Gov. Jan Brewer (R).
Bolton, a Democratic appointee, also questioned a core part of the Justice Department’s argument that she should declare the law unconstitutional: that it is “preempted” by federal law because immigration enforcement is an exclusive federal prerogative.
“How is there a preemption issue?” the judge asked. “I understand there may be other issues, but you’re arguing preemption. Where is the preemption if everybody who is arrested for some crime has their immigration status checked?”
Rest here>>>

Did you really say "regime"? LOL

Dittto head much? :eusa_whistle:

I like your avatar, it makes your posts like this all the more believeable and honest sounding...

New Topics

Forum List

Back