Federal judge orders Fort Collins to “free the nipple” — from city regulation

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Fort Collins women are now free to walk down the street without a shirt on — not that they necessarily plan to.

U.S. District Court Judge R. Brooke Jackson granted an injunction Wednesday halting a Fort Collins ordinance that prohibited women from showing their breasts in public, saying it discriminated against women and perpetuated stereotypes that sexualized female breasts.

“I find that the ordinance discriminates against women based on the generalized notion that, regardless of a woman’s intent, the exposure of her breasts in public (or even in her private home if viewable by the public) is necessarily a sexualized act,” Jackson wrote. “Thus, it perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire whereas male breasts are not.”

Federal judge orders Fort Collins to “free the nipple” — from city regulation – The Denver Post

Sounds like a good idea. :lol:

Fort Collins women are now free to walk down the street without a shirt on — not that they necessarily plan to.

U.S. District Court Judge R. Brooke Jackson granted an injunction Wednesday halting a Fort Collins ordinance that prohibited women from showing their breasts in public, saying it discriminated against women and perpetuated stereotypes that sexualized female breasts.

“I find that the ordinance discriminates against women based on the generalized notion that, regardless of a woman’s intent, the exposure of her breasts in public (or even in her private home if viewable by the public) is necessarily a sexualized act,” Jackson wrote. “Thus, it perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire whereas male breasts are not.”

Federal judge orders Fort Collins to “free the nipple” — from city regulation – The Denver Post

These idiots. ... how dumb can people be...

"perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire"

Hey guys..... all you guys.... tell me... did you find women's breasts only sexually attractive when you found out about the regulations about it? Like for years, you couldn't care less... then suddenly

"oh wait there's a law against showing women's nipples?... oh wow I'm suddenly magically turned on by that now! I never was before, until I found out about this law!"

This mindlessly stupid judge... how can anyone get to be a judge in this country, and be at this level of absolute stupidity??

.... This is why I'll run a podcast until I die. I'll never run out of idiocy to talk about.

"perpetuates a stereotype ingrained in our society that female breasts are primarily objects of sexual desire"

Hey guys..... all you guys.... tell me... did you find women's breasts only sexually attractive when you found out about the regulations about it? Like for years, you couldn't care less... then suddenly

"oh wait there's a law against showing women's nipples?... oh wow I'm suddenly magically turned on by that now! I never was before, until I found out about this law!"

This mindlessly stupid judge... how can anyone get to be a judge in this country, and be at this level of absolute stupidity??

.... This is why I'll run a podcast until I die. I'll never run out of idiocy to talk about.

I'm not sure how to answer that question. I would have to see the specific nipples you are talking about and perhaps hold them in my hand before I could give you a final answer.

They are only objects of sexual desire when you haven't seen them.

Once you've seen them they all look alike.

Word on the street is it's a visual thing with men.

I don't think it would be a good thing to see. In public I think people should be dressed. Men and women.

I don't think it would be a good thing to see. In public I think people should be dressed. Men and women.
I second this and my reason for doing so actually comes from a health stand point. If you are fair skinned like I am, covering up well enough would be the smart thing to do. I wouldn't wish a bad enough sunburn on anyone, not even someone that I severely resented and that is just the sunburn its self. Sadly sun poisoning and skin cancer can be dumped on a person's plate too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Avoiding things like getting sick with pneumonia or stung and bit by the worst bugs out there in my opinion should be considered too. I've been on this planet for almost 35 years now and I have never once been stung by a bee/wasp, so I still have no idea how badly it hurts, not that I am wanting it to happen to me of course. :D :D :D

I'd like to vote for women to run around without shirts on if they want! ...It'll be entertaining when my husband isn't around to grumble at me for looking heh

So I will be there in the summer to see the nipple fest....What a country...

They are for nursing babies......that's what nature made them for....(in my best fundie voice)

They are for nursing babies......that's what nature made them for....(in my best fundie voice)
And to keep men occupied...

And to keep men occupied...

and lesbians

Forum List

Back