Federal Judge Approves Sex Change for Convicted Murderer

If the POS has gender reassignment surgery, the newly minted SHE will transferred to a women's prison. Which will mean that a MAN who kills WOMEN will be given his favorite dream of being locked up among women to abuse. HE will still be a man, still be bigger and stronger. The best thing to happen would be for a bunch of women to rat pack HIM and tear him apart. How long would that take?

I cannot IMAGINE the amount of idiocy that goes into the thought processes that puts a killer of women among women. Not only among women, but women who have a high proportion of having been abused themselves.

I have nothing against people having gender reassignment surgery, and I don't care if the taxpayer has to fund it. But I wonder if taxpayer funds should be used to help a convicted killer change gender. Yes, she may have gender identity disorder, and I can understand her frustration at being 'trapped' in the wrong body.
That is totally retarded!!

Why should I as a tax payer have to foot the bill of someone else's elective surgery?

What's next...........tax payers having to pay for boob jobs and face lifts???

Because GID is a real disorder, and cannot be cured with therapy or medication. Surgery is usually the only thing that will help, and for that reason, I have no issue with my tax dollars paying for it.

I only question whether it should be allowed for a convicted killer.

Last edited:
If the POS has gender reassignment surgery, the newly minted SHE will transferred to a women's prison. Which will mean that a MAN who kills WOMEN will be given his favorite dream of being locked up among women to abuse. HE will still be a man, still be bigger and stronger. The best thing to happen would be for a bunch of women to rat pack HIM and tear him apart. How long would that take?

I cannot IMAGINE the amount of idiocy that goes into the thought processes that puts a killer of women among women. Not only among women, but women who have a high proportion of having been abused themselves.

Excellent point.

I love the sentence where it says she tried to castrate...HERSELF.

bwahahahahahahahahahhahajhahahaha

What a fucking loon. Undoubtedly the killing of his wife was sexually motivated. By all means, pander to his freakish sexual whims.

EXACTLY.

And he knows it, too.

Sexual predators are unbelievably cunning.

Forum List

Back