Federal Judge Admits To Sending Racially Charged Obama Email

US judge says sorry over racist Obama email - Yahoo! News

The judge admitted that he sent the email to six "old buddies," the paper reported.

"It was not intended by me in any way to become public," Cebull said. "I apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended."

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," he added. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

Meanwhile not one of you Liberals minded when Obama, after admitting he did not know the facts, attacked a white police officer for doing his job. Hypocrites.

Result? "Beer Summit'...:lol:

Dean is trying to steal your blunder, I mean, thunder, in another thread on this topic Shitting Bull. You better go have a slap fight with him to determine ownership of the issue.

When I was on active duty someone sent a similar joke by email. He accidentally addressed it to "Everyone" thinking he had actually addressed it just to his friends. So as all of us were reading it around the command, we were laughing all right. But we were laughing because we knew the CO was also reading it at the same time.

I think that was the fastest I have ever seen someone go to NJP. Like, within minutes. :lol:

So, yeah, what's good enough for the troops is good enough for everyone else in government. The judge should get reduced in rank and half month's pay for two months. :razz:

Last edited:
I crack the hell up everyday seeing the liberals get the Faux outage going on..

OVER A DAMN......................................................E-MAIL

This judge OUGHT TO BE IMPEACHED.

I think that's the ONLY legal way to get this guy defrocked.
A judicial conduct review is being conducted:

HELENA, Mont. (AP) — An appellate court will conduct a judicial misconduct review of Montana's chief federal judge, who sent an email to friends that contained a racist joke involving bestiality and President Barack Obama's mother.
Judge Richard Cebull also plans to send Obama a formal apology, but that has not stopped calls for the judge's resignation.
"If he has any respect for his office and for ideals of equality and human dignity on which our country was founded, Judge Cebull will step down today," said Bob Edgar, the president and chief executive of Common Cause.
Common Cause filed a complaint Thursday against Cebull with the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Cebull also asked for a review by the appellate court, effectively filing a complaint against himself.
The appellate court's judicial council will lead the investigation and "is expected to act expeditiously," court executive Cathy Catterson said in a statement.
Cebull's apology plans were confirmed by Jed Link, a spokesman for U.S. Rep. Denny Rehberg, who spoke by phone with Cebull.
"Judge Cebull apologized and Denny took his apology to be heartfelt and sincere. Judge Cebull also indicated that he is sending a formal apology to President Obama and that he is asking the 9th Circuit to review the matter," Link said.
Cebull on Wednesday admitted that he forwarded the email Feb. 20, but he told The Great Falls Tribune newspaper that he did so because he disliked Obama, not from racism.
Cebull told the newspaper that his brother sent him the email, and he passed it on to six "old buddies" and acquaintances. It began with the preface: "Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine."
Cebull told the Billings Gazette that he did not write that preface. He said that he has treated all people in his courtroom fairly and he has not heard any complaints otherwise.
"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," Cebull told the Great Falls newspaper. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."
Cebull did not return calls from The Associated Press.

How fucking pathetic. One stupid judge blatantly says a Muslim is allowed to attack people who anger him and that's ok ; but another judge makes a stupid joke in a private email and that's not okay?

Some of you people are just amazing.

How fucking pathetic. One stupid judge blatantly says a Muslim is allowed to attack people who anger him and that's ok ; but another judge makes a stupid joke in a private email and that's not okay?

That is different. Liberals don't have to follow rules or laws, those are for the rest of us to keep us in line.

That is different. Liberals don't have to follow rules or laws, those are for the rest of us to keep us in line.

Link?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back