Federal grand jury to hear evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition

The only thing about it that still bothers me is the risk they took if this is really how they did it.. what if god forbid the demolition failed to completely do the job and there was still half a tower left standing full of clear unavoidable demolition evidence? They had to not only get that right once, but also a second time and then a third time on building 7. Just imagine how significant it would've been if that didn't turn out perfectly
I'm only speculating, but I believe the engineering was done in top secret somewhere like Area 51, but that's just anyone's guess. You can't fly within 12 miles of the perimeter without being warned to turn around then shot down if you don't comply. It's been like that since the Eisenhower presidency. But they had already developed advanced nanothermite devices ( They've known about thermite for 100 years since the early railroad days for cutting and welding steel.)

Many, many hypothesis' being approached as to how it may have been orchestrated.

When you look at all the 45 degree cuts on the steel columns with melted metal around them it sure does seem like that's the way it would have been rigged for collapse. I mean it's the only thing that makes sense for how the buildings came down without leaving any of the steel core standing. It was probably done at each floor and that's how the "pancake" collapse happened the way it did. But it's such a hard thing to convince people of. You have to be willing to accept opposite scenarios in your mind at the same time as the official scenario and that's the cognitive dissonance at work right there. It causes mental conflict and people psychologically avoid it for peace of mind.
I simply try to encourage people to ask questions and do a little research. If they start getting nasty or overly-patriotic, that's their choice, but I planted the seed. It's all you can do....then pray for rain and the light. The truth is out there if people want to find it. The world needs a hero , but they always end up dead right ? Now, even if you had 10 million twitter followers they just shut you down like Alex Jones, or lock you up like Assange.. ( or if you're the president they'll call you a traitor and impeach you )
orwell.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to follow the 9/11 money trail start with Larry Silverstein.
Notorious for being at his WTC office every day, but stayed home on 9/11 for some reason.
Truly remarkable coincidence. Same with this guy.

thats another fact where the evidence is so overwhelming that it was an inside job the fact many many high ranking politicians matter of fact were told not to fly that day, Here is the kicker on WHY that proves it was an inside job.same as in oklahoma city.ALL the FBI and ATF agents were told not to go to work that day or bring their children to the daycare,the other workers and parents of children were not told though which is why none of the children of ATF or FBI workers were in the daycare as the others were.

History repeats itself here,all Israel workers were told not to go to work that day,there only like two Israel workers that showed up that day that got killed.

the coincidences just pile up one after another to many hundreds of times it becomes redicoulous to the point that they dont become coincidences anymore.Its so written all over the wall that it was an inside job only the sheep in america are in denial mode,people all over the world outside the states,all know it was an inside job. there needs to be a world trial hearing for this case,no justice will ever come out of it with a trail here in the states are judicial system is so corrupt. the justice department needs to be renamed the INJUSTICE department.

The only thing about it that still bothers me is the risk they took if this is really how they did it.. what if god forbid the demolition failed to completely do the job and there was still half a tower left standing full of clear unavoidable demolition evidence? They had to not only get that right once, but also a second time and then a third time on building 7. Just imagine how significant it would've been if that didn't turn out perfectly

The reason they did not fail is because they had already had a trial run before.the first bombing happened under clinton and they failed then so they came back and THIS time succeeded,they learned from their last failure and did not make the same mistakes. The Bushs pal Clinton is as much involved up to his ears in this same as his pals the Bushs are.

Journalist Corbett who made that video as you can see,he is not like alex jones part of the controlled establishment, therefore he and his family fled to japen after getting many death threats after exposing 9/11

Last edited:
I'm only speculating, but I believe the engineering was done in top secret somewhere like Area 51, but that's just anyone's guess. You can't fly within 12 miles of the perimeter without being warned to turn around then shot down if you don't comply. It's been like that since the Eisenhower presidency. But they had already developed advanced nanothermite devices ( They've known about thermite for 100 years since the early railroad days for cutting and welding steel.)

Many, many hypothesis' being approached as to how it may have been orchestrated.
That's the problem.. many hypotheses. There will never be a new investigation unless everyone gets on board with one idea.. ONE. I say building 7 and leave the towers out of it, but it's never going to happen because too many people are married to those towers for some reason. They've become a red herring if you ask me. Stick with building 7 it's the only smoking gun that exists.

That's the problem.. many hypotheses. There will never be a new investigation unless everyone gets on board with one idea.. ONE. I say building 7 and leave the towers out of it, but it's never going to happen because too many people are married to those towers for some reason. They've become a red herring if you ask me. Stick with building 7 it's the only smoking gun that exists.
I wonder why no one ever talks about the impressive list of tenants in WTC7 nor anything about the top level investigations that were destroyed when the building came down:

According to CNN and Chapter 5 - WTC Seven - The WTC Report

Tenant Square Feet Leased Floors Occupied Industry Notes
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 0–6, 13, 18–46 Financial Institutions
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7, 8, 13 Financial Institutions
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10, 13, 26, 27 Financial Institutions
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7, 13 Financial Institutions
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19–21 Financial Institutions
First State Management Group 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11, 12, 13 Government
New York City Office of Emergency Management 45,815 23 Government​
Files relating to numerous federal investigations had been housed in 7 World Trade Center. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimated over 10,000 of its cases were affected.[50] Investigative files in the Secret Service's largest field office were lost, with one Secret Service agent saying, "All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building."[51] Copies of emails in connection with the WorldCom scandal that were later requested by the SEC from Salomon Brothers, a subsidiary of Citigroup housed in the building, were also destroyed.[52]

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia

I wonder why no one ever talks about the impressive list of tenants in WTC7 nor anything about the top level investigations that were destroyed when the building came down:

According to CNN and Chapter 5 - WTC Seven - The WTC Report

Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 0–6, 13, 18–46 Financial Institutions
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7, 8, 13 Financial Institutions
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10, 13, 26, 27 Financial Institutions
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7, 13 Financial Institutions
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19–21 Financial Institutions
First State Management Group 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11, 12, 13 Government
New York City Office of Emergency Management 45,815 23 Government​
Files relating to numerous federal investigations had been housed in 7 World Trade Center. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimated over 10,000 of its cases were affected.[50] Investigative files in the Secret Service's largest field office were lost, with one Secret Service agent saying, "All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building."[51] Copies of emails in connection with the WorldCom scandal that were later requested by the SEC from Salomon Brothers, a subsidiary of Citigroup housed in the building, were also destroyed.[52]

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia
List of tenants in 7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia

7 World Trade Center was building seven of the World Trade Center complex in New York City. It was completed in 1987 at a height of 185 m (610 ft). According to The New York Times and CBS News, one of the federal agencies listed below was incorrect, as it was used as a front for Central Intelligence Agency ...

Hey angelo,you always keep on top of this,did the movement on this fade out which would not surprise me.

Hey angelo,you always keep on top of this,did the movement on this fade out which would not surprise me.
The cover-up is ongoing and will never end.....you only need to look at the JFK murder. Almost 60 years and they're still hiding shit about it.

But you can go here for any updates;

The cover-up is ongoing and will never end.....you only need to look at the JFK murder. Almost 60 years and they're still hiding shit about it.

But you can go here for any updates;
Your preaching to the choir on how the coverup will never end,that’s what i have been telling people for years now who are optimistic about the criminals who were behind it that they will pay for it sometime in the future I always tell them the same thing that they are dreaming thinking that the fact there has never been any justice done in the jfk assassination that the truth is still being covered up on that so they should not think any justice will happen here either. As long as we have this corrupt system of demopublicans and reprocrats being elected,nothing will ever change and there will never be hope for the world,that’s just plain fact.

Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 0–6, 13, 18–46 Financial Institutions​
Internal Revenue Service Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government​
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government​
American Express Bank International 106,117 7, 8, 13 Financial Institutions​
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10, 13, 26, 27 Financial Institutions​
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7, 13 Financial Institutions​
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19–21 Financial Institutions​
First State Management Group 4,000 21 Insurance​
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institutions​
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance​
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11, 12, 13 Government​
Indeed that is an impressive list.incredible how it got covered up.

Forum List

Back