Federal Court Says No Need To Prove Citizenship To Vote In AZ

The Latino community will definately be voting but illegals? Doubtful. They are here to work and get food on the table for their families. Why else would they risk all that they do coming here illegally?

It's called "taking a vacation at the expense of poor Americans".

Tourista!!!

I blame Bush and Delay for not making a National Voter ID a national priority far far far more important than 99% of the useless stuff Homeland Security does.

How are we Secure when Illegals can vote?

The Latino community will definately be voting but illegals? Doubtful. They are here to work and get food on the table for their families. Why else would they risk all that they do coming here illegally?

Tourista!!!

Better question is - why else would they risk all that they do to come here where they get free medical, free education, food stamps, housing, and the list is too long to continue.....

Tourista!!!

Better question is - why else would they risk all that they do to come here where they get free medical, free education, food stamps, housing, and the list is too long to continue.....

And don't forget that many are wanted by the law in their own countries.

"mandates residents to show identification before voting" That really sucks, since IDs can be easily bought. Every illegal aliens got a false ID.

I don't get why it's okay to force someone to prove he lives here, but it's not okay to force him to prove that he lives here LEGALLY.

O, I do not. Puerto Rican birth certificates suddenly became unacceptable here in Ohio right before the election, so any Hispanic looking person can just tell the voting registrar...whoops, those goofy PR Vital Records people, and they get a voting card.

O ya, that is voter fraud alright. I'm just astounded the federal judges are conspiring in it like this.

And who do the illegal vote for? The one's who give them everything.

Just something to think about.

Not really sure if "illegals" vote. Basically they are trying to keep a low profile. But people from third world countries, are very conservative. Hence the "third world".

I'm not really sure if both of your brain cells are in the same part of your head together. Yes, illegals vote if they can manage it, moron. The GAO found in 2005 that 3% of the people called for jury duty in ONE district court were not US citizens (jury duty, of course, is drawn from voter registration rolls). GAO-05-478, Elections: Additional Data Could Help State and Local Elections Officials Maintain Accurate Voter Registration Lists Somehow, I doubt that was the only place in the country it was happening.

Non-citizens have testified in court to having voted illegally in elections in California, resulting in one candidate being barred from holding public office for soliciting illegal votes.

"mandates residents to show identification before voting" That really sucks, since IDs can be easily bought. Every illegal aliens got a false ID.

I don't get why it's okay to force someone to prove he lives here, but it's not okay to force him to prove that he lives here LEGALLY.

Why is it THE LAW that one must register before they can get a room for the night in a motel but there is no LAW governing how many people can stay in a residence or even that they be legal?

Why is it THE LAW that one must register before they can get a room for the night in a motel but there is no LAW governing how many people can stay in a residence or even that they be legal?

In all fairness there are occupancy laws. And we know that the immigration laws exist, they simply aren't always enforced.

There are usually local laws and regulations regarding how many people can live in a residence. Health Department regs, if nothing else.

Forum List

Back