Federal Court Says No Need To Prove Citizenship To Vote In AZ

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
"A federal appeals court has ruled against an Arizona law that requires residents to prove their U.S. citizenship to register to vote, but upheld a part of the same law that mandates residents to show identification before voting. The decision made by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Tuesday was part of an ongoing court battle surrounding Arizona's Proposition 200," CNN reported.

Appeals Court Rules Against Voter ID Requirement | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

Last edited:
Oh fuck you madalying, if you and your ilk had their way it would open borders, everybody votes and no America any more. You and your shit head loony leftturds are well on the way to destroying this country. Now call someone an Islamaphope whydoncya?

"mandates residents to show identification before voting" That really sucks, since IDs can be easily bought. Every illegal aliens got a false ID.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh fuck you madalying, if you and your ilk had their way it would open borders, everybody votes and no America any more. You and your shit head loony leftturds are well on the way to destroying this country. Now call someone an Islamaphope whydoncya?

I have opposed Amnesty and supported closing the borders since the Reagan Adninstration, you hag. Try reading the Ops in this Forum, for example.

"A federal appeals court has ruled against an Arizona law that requires residents to prove their U.S. citizenship to register to vote, but upheld a part of the same law that mandates residents to show identification before voting. The decision made by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Tuesday was part of an ongoing court battle surrounding Arizona's Proposition 200," CNN reported.

Appeals Court Rules Against Voter ID Requirement | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

I have 4 cats, im registering them all to vote :lol: They were born here in this country ya know. And they are still alive...big plus.

Voting is a privilege of citizenship. Prof of citizenship should be a requirement. The whole point of wanting to keep illegals is a for more votes, make no mistake about that.

• Banned
O, I do not. Puerto Rican birth certificates suddenly became unacceptable here in Ohio right before the election, so any Hispanic looking person can just tell the voting registrar...whoops, those goofy PR Vital Records people, and they get a voting card.

O ya, that is voter fraud alright. I'm just astounded the federal judges are conspiring in it like this.

O, I do not. Puerto Rican birth certificates suddenly became unacceptable here in Ohio right before the election, so any Hispanic looking person can just tell the voting registrar...whoops, those goofy PR Vital Records people, and they get a voting card.

O ya, that is voter fraud alright. I'm just astounded the federal judges are conspiring in it like this.

And who do the illegal vote for? The one's who give them everything.

Just something to think about.

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

I have 4 cats, im registering them all to vote :lol: They were born here in this country ya know. And they are still alive...big plus.

Voting is a privilege of citizenship. Prof of citizenship should be a requirement. The whole point of wanting to keep illegals is a for more votes, make no mistake about that.

You're entirely correct. No longer are illegal aliens called "illegal aliens". They are now called "Visiting Democrats".

I have opposed Amnesty and supported closing the borders since the Reagan Adninstration, you hag. Try reading the Ops in this Forum, for example.

Aswipe. Call someone an Islamaphobe again whydoncya? :lol::lol::lol:

You're entirely correct. No longer are illegal aliens called "illegal aliens". They are now called "Visiting Democrats".

Undocumented Democrats.

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

I have 3 dogs and they all have social security numbers. I claim them as children on my taxes...:lol:

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

Then Hitler CAN vote!

adolf-hitler.jpg

Discuss.

I'm hopping mad, BTW.

Then Hitler CAN vote!

adolf-hitler.jpg

No Bullfighter, the dead can only vote in Boston.

LOL!

Not really sure if "illegals" vote. Basically they are trying to keep a low profile. But people from third world countries, are very conservative. Hence the "third world".

Not really sure if "illegals" vote. Basically they are trying to keep a low profile. But people from third world countries, are very conservative. Hence the "third world".

I guess we can conclude the Democrats hope this voter fraud pays off for them, but anyone who thinks all poor people are Dems is an idijit. Of course, to be a Dem, first you have to be a citizen.

O now I am confused......

"mandates residents to show identification before voting" That really sucks, since IDs can be easily bought. Every illegal aliens got a false ID.

I'm curious as to what proof of citizenship you think would be shown to register to vote that could not be easily bought like an ID? Bad idea though this may be, I don't know if that's a good rationale to use.

I also find blaming the country's immigration issues on Dems pretty funny. Republicans haven't seemed to have addressed the issue when they are in power, either. Both sides of the political aisle have seemed perfectly content to do little or nothing about illegal immigration for years.

The Latino community will definately be voting but illegals? Doubtful. They are here to work and get food on the table for their families. Why else would they risk all that they do coming here illegally?

The drug dealers wouldn't risk going to the voting booth. They're evil but not necessarily stupid.

You all are so full of it saying Democrats will get a big push from illegal voters. Then again, you've been wrong before.

Forum List

Back