Federal Court Orders Discovery Plan in 10 Days Whether Hillary’s Private Server an Intentional...

let us now when Judicial Watch does an FOIA request for the Ivanka government email on her private domain to see if any of them were classified and also let us know when they request or sue to see all the private emails of Ivanka's that were not turned over, while also on this same private domain family email account...

then we can compare them to Hillary's! :D

or is Judicial Watch ONLY an alleged watchdog of Hillary, and the hell with everyone else?

You're a bitter old woman, and more than slightly deranged... that felon Hildebeast has so many things she has gotten away with as a POWERFUL POLITICAL DemonRAT figure and what, Ivanka had how many classified documents on her private email....perhaps you need a reminder of the HUNDREDS of felonies LISTED BY COMEY that he let go by and anyone with any honesty would recognize but NOT you diehard ABNORMALS!...Count them, and realize Comey wrote an exoneration of her A MONTH before she was even interviewed for these crimes....look back and see how many times she DIDN'T REMEMBER AND LIED ABOUT!!!

just twisted HOGWASH.... there were no felonies .... That she could be charged with, no matter how much your Deranged Clinton Syndrome little head wants...

Petraeus did commit felonies with top SECRET documents, blatantly, and he was only charged with a misdemeanor.... What she did was much much less of an offense than what Patraeus did....

So what she did, broke rules and protocols, regs, which is below Petraeus' s misdemeanor.
...And way below a felony

Suspending reality again, I see...I keep forgetting you have a crush on the Hildebitch!

Dispute any of these LOGICALLY....I DARE YOU!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you want me to justify right wing conspiracy crap?

uhhh, nope.... not worth the time of day.... ;)

Just showing everyone how DISHONEST you are, you're easy!

:rofl: :rofl:

okie dokie! :D

Forum List

Back