Federal court moves to unseal document in Epstein case that reveals international sex trafficking op

WHY did Trump appoint Acosta and WHY did Republicans push his confirmation through? WHAT he did to those victims was CRIMINAL!

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.

“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,’’ said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”

Now President Trump’s secretary of labor, Acosta, 49, oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. Until he was reported to be eliminated on Thursday, a day after this story posted online, Acosta also had been included on lists of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.

Acosta did not respond to numerous requests for an interview or answer queries through email.

Read more here: How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
This link is from 2018. Is there a more recent link?

You’re given facts and you fly right past them, continuing to spread lies. Truth isn’t in your vocabulary.
Gawd you're stupid.
For one to believe otherwise, is nothing more than a Trump toad.

Your TDS consumes every waking moment. Comical but yet sad.

I see you just started another thread due to it
Pursuit of the truth and justice is not a syndrome. It sets us apart from those who really care about their country and its health, and those who only care for themselves.

You're a loon and nobody takes your daily spamming seriously. In fact you're close to ignored
Knock yourself out. You're doing me a favor. You never have anything to debate anyway.

WHY did Trump appoint Acosta and WHY did Republicans push his confirmation through? WHAT he did to those victims was CRIMINAL!

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.

“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,’’ said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”

Now President Trump’s secretary of labor, Acosta, 49, oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. Until he was reported to be eliminated on Thursday, a day after this story posted online, Acosta also had been included on lists of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.

Acosta did not respond to numerous requests for an interview or answer queries through email.

Read more here: How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
This link is from 2018. Is there a more recent link?
it's just 3 months ago Jackson, and it has been all over the REAL news :D, the past month!!!

The Miami Herald broke the case wide open, and the op article is a continuation of the investigative story from the Herald as well!!!

I just read the confirmation was back in 2017, which I did not initially know, so it is possible the Senate did not know Acosta broke the law by not letting the victims know about the Epstein plea deal...

but the past couple of months, after it broke, the Dems are calling for him to resign.

Apparently he is being defended/helped by a lot of powerful people. A whole lot...

Better go on a trip out of the states Slick Willy and never come back....:04:

CLOSE TIES????????OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump must be guilty.......:3:
Guilt by association is not the American way....I wish all of you uneducated libs would just relocate to China...their laws suit you better than ours do.....some people just can't handle freedom....
Well...Trump did go to sex parties with him and Trump did know Epstein liked really young girls...

"He likes beautiful women as much as I do": Inside the latest stormcloud of sex abuse allegations

We just have to wait for details. Don't be in such a hurry to point fingers. Hoping it will come sooner than later.

That is interesting and I had heard about Bill Clinton's frequent tri[s to Epsteins island of girls. So let's just wait for details and hope nothing is blacked out.

That is interesting and I had heard about Bill Clinton's frequent tri[s to Epsteins island of girls. So let's just wait for details and hope nothing is blacked out.
I'm thinking it's not just those two, but a bunch of other people from different administrations that protect him, perhaps judges and whatnot. It's pretty weird.

If the deal was sealed, how would they know about it?

I'm thinking it's not just those two, but a bunch of other people from different administrations that protect him, perhaps judges and whatnot. It's pretty weird.
You could be right.

How would WHO know about it? Acosta?

Or are you talking about the Senators who approved his confirmation?

FYI
I did note in another post, that I found out that the Senators could not have known about it, at the time they confirmed him...

How would WHO know about it? Acosta?

Or are you talking about the Senators who approved his confirmation?

FYI
I did note in another post, that I found out that the Senators could not have known about it, at the time they confirmed him...

I was talking about the Senators.

Forum List

Back