Federal court moves to unseal document in Epstein case that reveals international sex trafficking op

Hey! Quick question. Did you want Anchovies on your pizza this time or what?

Ask Trump. I'm sure he would know more about what he wants on his pizza while sodomizing children.

Gawd you're stupid.
For one to believe otherwise, is nothing more than a Trump toad.

Your TDS consumes every waking moment. Comical but yet sad.

I see you just started another thread due to it

Ask Trump. I'm sure he would know more about what he wants on his pizza while sodomizing children.

Gawd you're stupid.

Pursuit of the truth and justice is not a syndrome. It sets us apart from those who really care about their country and its health, and those who only care for themselves.

Gawd you're stupid.

Pursuit of the truth and justice is not a syndrome. It sets us apart from those who really care about their country and its health, and those who only care for themselves.

You're a loon and nobody takes your daily spamming seriously. In fact you're close to ignored

Gawd you're stupid.

You're a loon and nobody takes your daily spamming seriously. In fact you're close to ignored
Knock yourself out. You're doing me a favor. You never have anything to debate anyway.

Gawd you're stupid.

Knock yourself out. You're doing me a favor. You never have anything to debate anyway.

You don't debate you screech like an unhinged loon. Buh bye spammer

CNN and MSNBC have been covering it, even had the Miami Herald reporter as a guest!
OF COURSE...
It's Trump and his appointment to his cabinet the prosecutor that handled the case and gave Epstein a deal of a lifetime, and broke the law by not informing the victims he was making a deal with epstein... that has drawn them to it, more than likely... and the whole, '' me too'' movement...

Trump's buddy! I can only imagine Trump's involvement through the years with young girls.
BJ Clinton had 30+ trips to Lolita Island, Trump had zero, 0, zippo, nada
he didn't need to go there... Epstein was a member of his golf club in WP Beach, stayed at Mara Lago and the young girl that became Epstein's so called main squeeze girlfriend, who also sang like a Canary on Epstein later on, was first hooked up with Jeffrey AT MARA LAGO.... (her father worked there)...PLUS Trump and Epstein were neighbors in NYC and Trump attended his ''parties'' there....

Who needs to visit an island when you are neighbors and friends?

I'm not saying the 13 year old girl's story on the Trump rape is true... I don't know that...

just that Jeffrey Epstein and Trump were good friends, according to Trump....

And now Trump appoints to his Cabinet the prosecutor that gave Epstein a deal of a lifetime? WHY WOULD TRUMP DO THAT? Why oh why oh why?

WHY did Trump appoint Acosta and WHY did Republicans push his confirmation through? WHAT he did to those victims was CRIMINAL!

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.

“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,’’ said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”

Now President Trump’s secretary of labor, Acosta, 49, oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. Until he was reported to be eliminated on Thursday, a day after this story posted online, Acosta also had been included on lists of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.

Acosta did not respond to numerous requests for an interview or answer queries through email.

Read more here: How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Forum List

Back