Federal Building Raises Gay Flag

Nobody's rights were violated.
Everybody is equal in this country, even if they are Gay.

Don't like their "immoral lifestyle"? Deal with it. They have to deal with you bullying them and you imposing your beliefs on them.

Who's first in line to complain about how gays shouldn't have rights?

No one is complaining about how gays shouldn't have equal rights, what is being said is that gays should not have more rights than everyone else. So in this particular incident the flying of their flag is out of hand and should be removed. No other organizations flag flies under the US flag and neither should the gay pride flag because of the equal rights you so loudly demand.

The right to fly a flag, during Gay Pride Week? You don't have a life, do you?

I do not understand what pride there is in being a homo?

Just because two guys like to pack each other's fudge.

And give each other infectious diseases.

What pride is there in that?

Are you proud to be "straight" (that is, if you are)? Why? Isn't the question about where you put your parts, and move it around, with whomever, a matter of preference and plumbing, more than anything else?
Not all gays are into anal sex...and straight people give each other infectious diseases, as if infectious diseases only attacked gay people. Moron. Are you proud to be stupid?

I am sure that it is an embarrassment for the normal straight people who worked there.

To have to look up and see a pervert flag flying over the place where you work. :doubt:

Normal and straight? Aren't you being redundant? Normal is relative.
And there is nothing perverted about a flag or gays. Homophobe.

I am sure that it is an embarrassment for the normal straight people who worked there.

To have to look up and see a pervert flag flying over the place where you work. :doubt:

Nope...Not gonna let that one fly.

~Oddball

175px-NAMBLA_logo.svg.png

:eusa_shhh:

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

" I have known the truth about NAMBLA since 1979 and only mention it when others try to use NAMBLA as a weapon against gay people as your post hints. It is a sting operation by NYC Police and always has been. Your saying "that would be a good thing" sounds like you are reluctant to accept reality."- Ray Hill, Houston provocateur and activist, founder of KPFT Radio (Pacifica 90.1 FM)

" Melanie, NAMBLA is an elaborate police sting operation to catch those you are concerned about. It is not the organization it presents itself to be and it has always been a police sting operation."- Ray Hill

Are you still HIV+positive or has it gone into full blown AIDS ?? :eek:

Ask your mama.

Last edited:
Why can't these liberal homosexuals just stay in the closet where they belong?

'tard

Welcome to Log Cabin Republicans.
Log Cabin Republicans are proud members of the GOP who believe inclusion wins. Log Cabin works to build a stronger, more inclusive Republican Party by promoting the core values of limited government, individual liberty, personal responsibility, free markets and a strong national defense while advocating for the freedom and equality of gay and lesbian Americans.

Home - Log Cabin Republicans

Gays and pedophiles are basically the same thing.

It is only the age of their victims which separates them.

Betsy Ann, gays and pedophiles are not synonymous. There are far more heterosexual pedophiles than there are homosexual ones, because homosexuals account for only a fraction of the population, as logic would suggest.
There is nothing that a child or youth has that would be sexually attractive to me. Personally, I can't stand children. Most gays are attracted to other gays in their own age group, social standing, etc....
If you have evidence to support your claim, please list it, so that I can tear it apart.

Let's say a Homo is having sex with a 17 year old boy.

If caught, the man would be charged with a Pedofile sex crime.

Now let's say a few days later the kid has a birthday and becomes 18 years old

Now if they have sex they would both be labeled as Homo's and everything would be perfectly legal .

Which just shows that the only difference between Homo's and pedophiles is the age of their victims

Homo's and pedophiles are exactly the same people. :doubt:

I guess the "Poet" ran out of words.

He PM'ed me and said he had called his lawyer and was going to sue USMB and shut it down.

I don't guess that they teach about the First Amendment and freedom of speech at Homo University. :lol:

Forum List

Back