Federal Building Raises Gay Flag

Why can't these liberal homosexuals just stay in the closet where they belong?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Nobody's rights were violated.
Everybody is equal in this country, even if they are Gay.

Don't like their "immoral lifestyle"? Deal with it. They have to deal with you bullying them and you imposing your beliefs on them.

Who's first in line to complain about how gays shouldn't have rights?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Don't like their immoral lifestyle? Deal with it. They have to deal with you bullying them and you imposing your beliefs on them.

You're the one who said they have a "immoral lifestyle".

Don't like their immoral lifestyle? Deal with it. They have to deal with you bullying them and you imposing your beliefs on them.

You're the one who said they have a "immoral lifestyle".

Ohoho.
I did "say" it, but I was not the first to say it on this message board. I guess I should have added quotes.

Don't like their "immoral lifestyle"? Deal with it. They have to deal with you bullying them and you imposing your beliefs on them.

No one is complaining about how gays shouldn't have equal rights, what is being said is that gays should not have more rights than everyone else. So in this particular incident the flying of their flag is out of hand and should be removed. No other organizations flag flies under the US flag and neither should the gay pride flag because of the equal rights you so loudly demand.

I'm not sure a federal building should be flying any non-governmental flags.

Now they've opened to door for people to claim discrimination if they fly one group's flag and not another, which is a headache nobody needs.

IMHO this is inappropriate. This is making a political statement that not everyone agrees with in this country. Ms. Green is making a political statement here when she, as an official of the United States of America, should appear to remain neutral.

I have to wonder how she would respond if one of her employees asked to fly the confederate flag on Confederate Memorial Day which is a recognized holiday in the Great State of Virginia. I have the feeling she would not be pleased.

Confederate Memorial Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immie

Last edited:
I'm not sure a federal building should be flying any non-governmental flags.

Now they've opened to door for people to claim discrimination if they fly one group's flag and not another, which is a headache nobody needs.

Thank you, that is exactly the point I was trying to get across.

Immie

I do not understand what pride there is in being a homo?

Just because two guys like to pack each other's fudge.

And give each other infectious diseases.

What pride is there in that?

Pride in one's self promotes a positive self image and should be encouraged. There are positives and negatives to everyones lifestlye. If everyone else is allowed to be proud of what they are then this particular group should be affored that luxury as well.

I am sure that it is an embarrassment for the normal straight people who worked there.

To have to look up and see a pervert flag flying over the place where you work. :doubt:

IMHO this is inappropriate. This is making a political statement that not everyone agrees with in this country.
Is there any political statement anyone agrees with in this country?

Did they fly a Union flag on Memorial day?

What if they fly a P.O.W. flag on Veteran's Day? Or The Union flag or the strips of the Sons of Liberty on the Fourth of July?l.
I have to wonder how she would respond if one of her employees asked to fly the confederate flag

That would be an act of treasonous.

Forum List

Back