Federal appeals court deals blow to Obama's amnesty

Where do you think your self insurance plan comes from? You hater dupes have no clue. Most blue states the premiums are down- the Pub bs is incredible now...
There are no self insurance plans you dupe. That is the problem. We've all been tossed into the same sinking ship. I'm not going down with that ship. I will pay the fine and pay my doctor out of pocket as long as I can. You don't even know what you are talking about. Do some research.

Where do you think your self insurance plan comes from? You hater dupes have no clue. Most blue states the premiums are down- the Pub bs is incredible now...
There are no self insurance plans you dupe. That is the problem. We've all been tossed into the same sinking ship. I'm not going down with that ship. I will pay the fine and pay my doctor out of pocket as long as I can. You don't even know what you are talking about. Do some research.

So you're starting your own country... Great idea. Look at an exchange and check your subsidy, hater dupe. Ay caramba.

BS. They pay taxes and get nothing for it, hater dupe.
You are so full of shit. Show me just 1 damn illegal that has ever paid 1 red cent in income taxes. Dumbass. Go back to Mexico where you belong.
The more "conservative", the more brainwashed, misinformed, racist, and hateful. Great job, Pubs, Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc etc, cowardly corporate "librul" media, etc etc etc. A disgrace.

Pew 2007- Illegal males: 94% work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. Deporting most is ridiculous- PASS THE BILL WITH A GOOD ID and END this influx FOREVER! All Boehner has to do is allow a vote, hater dupes.
Although I agree with you, I think it's very unlikely we will see any major immigration legislation until after the election. Obama's use of executive orders are a means of keeping immigration on the front burner. Although the parties divide sharply over amnesty, there are many immigration issues that cross party lines.

In regard to amnesty, there will be some comprise, somewhere between deporting 10 million people and making all undocumented immigrants citizens.
There already is. It passed the Senate in June, 2013 fer chrissake...the mindless, pander to billionaire a-holes and brainwashed haters New BS GOP is a disgrace...

Good, I can feel your anger. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Any actual argument, chump? LOL. See sig last line and memorize the rest...

You are so full of shit. Show me just 1 damn illegal that has ever paid 1 red cent in income taxes. Dumbass. Go back to Mexico where you belong.
The more "conservative", the more brainwashed, misinformed, racist, and hateful. Great job, Pubs, Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc etc, cowardly corporate "librul" media, etc etc etc. A disgrace.

Pew 2007- Illegal males: 94% work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. Deporting most is ridiculous- PASS THE BILL WITH A GOOD ID and END this influx FOREVER! All Boehner has to do is allow a vote, hater dupes.
Although I agree with you, I think it's very unlikely we will see any major immigration legislation until after the election. Obama's use of executive orders are a means of keeping immigration on the front burner. Although the parties divide sharply over amnesty, there are many immigration issues that cross party lines.

In regard to amnesty, there will be some comprise, somewhere between deporting 10 million people and making all undocumented immigrants citizens.
There already is. It passed the Senate in June, 2013 fer chrissake...the mindless, pander to billionaire a-holes and brainwashed haters New BS GOP is a disgrace...

Good, I can feel your anger. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

I think you require a trained mental health professional.

I think you require a trained mental health professional.
I didn't think so lol...
Ignorance is bliss....actually brainwashed old loudmouths having strokes...:offtopic::trolls:Been happening to hard working immigrants forever.

Pass the bill and a good ID and help the economy and the country.

Forum List

Back