Federal and state programs to pay more than half of health care by 2012

&

☭proletarian☭

WASHINGTON - Government is poised to become king of the hill in America's vast health care system, with or without President Barack Obama's planned redo, according an economic report released Thursday.Federal and state programs will pay slightly more than half the tab for health care purchased in the United States by 2012, says the analysis by Medicare number crunchers published in the journal Health Affairs.

Gov't moving into central role in health care - Health care reform- msnbc.com
:doubt:

Great... because the Fed handles everything else so well

We win Round 1 with the debate. We then win Round 2 with the Mass election. What makes them think they can win the next one. It will just make resistence to Obama and the democrats even stronger.

wow...kinda sounds familiar doesn't it? If we pass this stimulus bill, we'll save millions of jobs and keep unemployment below 8%... remember that one?

Or what about this one..."the worst of this economic crisis is behind us"

Or maybe..."that's why I want to get rid of the lobbyists on Capitol Hill"

Should we now suddenly believe this pie in the sky BS?

So you, like me, are for massive cuts in Medicare?
That is a state run entity.
It wasn't a liberal that passed the DOPE plan, the largest social program in 70 years.
That be Boy George.
I am opposed to government health care but for the life of me I do not see how it could be worse than the train wreck we have now which is not health care.
Folks, all we have now is the very best DISEASE care in he world. 4% of Americans use 54% of ALL health care costs in the country for chronic disease care. And it is rising.In 15 years 2 % of Americans will use 70% of all health care dollars for chronic disease care. And you guys like that?
As far as health goes Americans are by far some of the unhealthiest in the world.
And many are too blind to figure out why.

I agree.
I run 2 businesses and disease care costs are killing us.
Just received a $2,000 a year PER employee rise in the premiums.
Unsustainable.

I am opposed to government health care but for the life of me I do not see how it could be worse than the train wreck we have now which is not health care.

The health care we have in this country is excellent. The chances of survival of just about any cancer and other disease is higher in the U.S. than almost everywhere else.

As far as health goes Americans are by far some of the unhealthiest in the world.
And many are too blind to figure out why.

There are a lot of reasons for that which have nothing to do with our health care system.

Forum List

Back