Federal Agents Told to Reduce Border Arrests, Arizona Sheriff Says

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS

[SNIP]

An Arizona sheriff says U.S. Border Patrol officials have repeatedly told him they have been ordered to reduce -- at times even stop -- arrests of illegal immigrants caught trying to cross the U.S. border.

Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever told FoxNews.com that a supervisor with the U.S. Border Patrol told him as recently as this month that the federal agency’s office on Arizona's southern border was under orders to keep apprehension numbers down during specific reporting time periods.

“The senior supervisor agent is telling me about how their mission is now to scare people back,” Dever said in an interview with FoxNews.com. “He said, ‘I had to go back to my guys and tell them not to catch anybody, that their job is to chase people away. … They were not to catch anyone, arrest anyone. Their job was to set up posture, to intimidate people, to get them to go back.”

[/SNIP]

I want to know WHOM and why...

Someone needs to be called on the carpet for this...

[SNIP]

An Arizona sheriff says U.S. Border Patrol officials have repeatedly told him they have been ordered to reduce -- at times even stop -- arrests of illegal immigrants caught trying to cross the U.S. border.

Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever told FoxNews.com that a supervisor with the U.S. Border Patrol told him as recently as this month that the federal agency’s office on Arizona's southern border was under orders to keep apprehension numbers down during specific reporting time periods.

“The senior supervisor agent is telling me about how their mission is now to scare people back,” Dever said in an interview with FoxNews.com. “He said, ‘I had to go back to my guys and tell them not to catch anybody, that their job is to chase people away. … They were not to catch anyone, arrest anyone. Their job was to set up posture, to intimidate people, to get them to go back.”

[/SNIP]

The bleeding heart orgs like National Council of the Raza? Or all the other orgs who care more about foreigners who break the law than they do about this country and americans??? Geez, what a concept. Wake up America before it's too late - if it's not too late already.

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]

The bleeding heart orgs like National Council of the Raza? Or all the other orgs who care more about foreigners who break the law than they do about this country and americans??? Geez, what a concept. Wake up America before it's too late - if it's not too late already.

This goes all the way up to the District Of Criminals.

And States like Arizona are taken to task for enforcing the LAW the FED refuses to ?

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]

This goes all the way up to the District Of Criminals.

And States like Arizona are taken to task for enforcing the LAW the FED refuses to ?

becaues they think there god all mighty.

[SNIP]

An Arizona sheriff says U.S. Border Patrol officials have repeatedly told him they have been ordered to reduce -- at times even stop -- arrests of illegal immigrants caught trying to cross the U.S. border ...
This is nothing new. We have supposed 'law enforcement' people everywhere and millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens including the one in the white house. The entire system is corrupt and collapsing. America is not America any more.

Forum List

Back