Fed war on hair dryers successful!!

Wow, the Washington times must be letting anyone to write for them these days, that article was terribly written, D minus at best.

So occupied are you disputing the info or just critiquing the form??

Both, I hadn't heard about the hair dryer thing and even after reading an article about it I still know nothing about it. He wonders from subject to subject making some of the most arbitrary paragraph breaks I have ever seen. If the Washington times had any shame they would be ashamed.

So because the writer isn't that great it's OK to let 11 million illegals in while we confiscate kids home lunches and feed them nuggets instead. Gotcha!! ROTFLMBO

That guy mashed up a bunch of hot button crap, wrote it in five minutes and his editor actually accepted it. Any editor worth a damn would throw this in the trash, It's stuff like this that has made journalistic integrity elude them all these years. Stuff like this is insulting to people who are literate.

So they didn't confiscate 13,000 hair dries, 2 kids lunches and the fresh milk the Amish guy was selling.

I understand those are extremely important to this administration. :D

It seems they stopped a shipment of hair dryers that lacked a safety device that shuts them off if they are dropped in the water. Must this tyranny continue? Must the government keep on making it so hard to accidentally kill yourself with shoddy Chinese crap?

It seems they stopped a shipment of hair dryers that lacked a safety device that shuts them off if they are dropped in the water. Must this tyranny continue? Must the government keep on making it so hard to accidentally kill yourself with shoddy Chinese crap?

So because a few people are idiots we ALL have to be "protected from ourselves" by the nanny state? Bullcrap! If anyone is that stupid, get 'em out of the gene pool (hopefully before they reproduce)! Whatever did we do, without the almighty federal government to "protect" us? Well, we had this quaint little thing called COMMON SENSE. It seemed to work pretty well for the vast majority of us, until some meddling do-gooder decided that IDIOTS are worthwhile citizens (I confess, the reasoning for that escapes me).

Forum List

Back