Fed up with Mexico

Good for you. Times change. YOur lack of compassion for those who came after you shows your opinion on them to be motivated by your bigotry.

Times don't change. what changed is that we have a bunch of Gen Exers and Baby Boomers who feel entitled. Then they wonder why someone who works harder gets where they want to go.

You see, Republicans used to value hard work. Now you Trumpkins have become the party of excuses. If the Mexican or the Indian beat you out, he must have cheated.

You don't care about the New York Times ignoring their interests because you are hostile to their interests.

You WANT their interests to be ignored and to suffer if it benefits someone you like more, which is just about everyone.

You are right, I have nothing but contempt for the folks in JesusLand who keep voting in the idiots who make life more difficult for the rest of us. Sadly since we lack saber tooth tigers to remove these idiots from the gene pool, we have to tolerate their stupidity.

Sadly, their stupidity has taken one last angry tantrum that will probably destroy the country.

Good work, everyone. Good work.

My brother is in the construction industry, he tells me that things have never been better.

Your lying isn't helping your total lack of credibility:

Construction Booming In Texas, But Many Workers Pay Dearly

"Homebuilding and commercial construction may be an economic driver for the state, but it's also an industry riddled with hazards. Years of illegal immigration have pushed wages down, and accidents and wage fraud are common. Of the nearly 1 million workers laboring in construction here, approximately half are undocumented."

That's only in Texas.

I just can't get worked up that our intelligence agencies are doing their jobs. I would HOPE they are paying attention to what foreign leaders are up to.

So spying on the personal lives of the elected officials of other Western democracies is acceptable to you, you fucking moron? At this point, just stop posting - you're looking like a complete irredeemable asshole.

And you base that on what, exactly? It's not just Pew that comes up with that number, that's the same number the Census Bureau has come up with.

Because that fake "11 MM" has been used by the media for over 20 years, despite the fact that millions more have crossed the border since the mid 1990s when that number started appearing. Over 60K minors alone crossed the border some months last year; its obvious to anyone who can think for themselves that the agenda-driven media has a reason to obscure the actual number.

So spying on the personal lives of the elected officials of other Western democracies is acceptable to you, you fucking moron? At this point, just stop posting - you're looking like a complete irredeemable asshole.

Oh, please, you don't think every foreign power has a complete dossier on Trump's Russian Hookers, you are delusional.

Because that fake "11 MM" has been used by the media for over 20 years, despite the fact that millions more have crossed the border since the mid 1990s when that number started appearing. Over 60K minors alone crossed the border some months last year; its obvious to anyone who can think for themselves that the agenda-driven media has a reason to obscure the actual number.

The thing is, a lotof them go back, a lot of them get deported, some of them die. this is where you are kind of dopey. We only get as many of them as the economy can absorb. No more, no less. And that's about 11 million.

Forum List

Back