Fed Up White Guy..

Why is everything the White Guys fault...?

I'm not a Democrat and I haven't oppressed anyone.

Read American history and find out.

I suppose if I read your revised version I could feel sorry for you if you'd like.. did you grow up in a Democrat inner city ghetto, I feel sorry for them .. do you?

Revised my ass. You talk about democratic inner city ghettos but what about a entire nation that was sent in recession and almost depression by republicans?

And it's not about feeling sorry for me whining white victim, its about you manning up and facing the truth.

Dear IM2
The way I would say similar
The Republicans and Conservatives need to enforce their own creeds and principles
about NOT depending on big govt, but using free enterprise to fund their own programs directly.
Especially if they expect to set an example, or teach/mentor Democrats to do the same for
their health care ideas of serving the whole public.

This is what I mean by holding those people TO THEIR OWN words and creeds.
It's not about race so much as it is about what beliefs and principles motivate people by CONSCIENCE to make the changes.

Race too often distracts from that, though if people NEED a role model to follow
and respect, sure, if they RESPOND better to a white or black leader, then let's help
such people lead their own followers if that's how they identify and motivate themselves.

Don't you think PARTY identity has as much to do with how change is going to be effected?
Don't you think PARTY might motivate Ben Carson and Obama,
as well as Ted Cruz and Mark Levin to push for PARTIES to organize and fund their own policies
instead of wasting donations on bullying and govt resources on BS that doesn't solve anything but costs taxpayers more debts.

If the key is getting Republicans to unite around Conservative and Constitutional principles,
is it helping to divide people by race?
Does it help or hurt by attacking "white men" and alienating the connection
with leaders such as Ted Cruz and Mark Levin who can lead the Constitutional reform needed to clean up messes with govt waste and abuse?

IM2 if I remember correctly, the criticism came up that I myself was
too negative and alienating to work with Democrat party leaders while I blame them
as part of the problem with the Democratic party. But I am willing to work with those
leaders I blame in order to make the corrections.

Are you willing to work with all parties and people,
including those you blame?

How are we going to do this?

Emily, the most significant problem we have is racism. It has created all of the problems that exist in our land. . This nation has never been united and white men are the reason. All their bellyaching about race is being done so they can maintain the same system of white privilege they have always had. So you can be naive all you want, but I'm not joining you. We need a new way and that way is not gong to happen by appeasing white men who sowed hatred and reaped what they sowed

Let's stop talking stupid about big government. We have 330 million people in this nation. Government is a business. No business reduces its workforce when customers and demand increases. No business refuses to diversify according to needs they recognize. But this is what you and others talking that dumb we don't need big government junk want done. What is needed is a re- prioritization of how we spend our tax dollars. We also need a mental revolution to change the way we see things. We are listening to people who have received the most handouts in US history tell us how wrong it is to be dependent on the government they have depended on and you for example, run right along with this bs like it's gospel.

It's time to not spend as much money on the military as the top 10 military powers combined. Then we use that money to benefit our citizens. We start looking at this as investments in our most valuable resource, the American citizen. This is what the constitution should mean by treating all equally and doing this erases inequality created by race, sex, age, economic levels, etc., meaning all races have equal access to opportunity and economic mobility. That's how you unify and if some white men don't want to, well they'll just get swept under the wave of white men and women who do. It ain't about kissing white mens asses anymore. They either get on board or be left behind.

:clap:

Why is everything the White Guys fault...?

I'm not a Democrat and I haven't oppressed anyone.

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed.
Excuse me, everything is the white man's fault, where the hell you been? Let me school you....the world listens to white male voices...not women, not minorities, but the voice of the white man.....now pick an issue, a problem, etc....and there you have it, its all your fault...just name the topic

No its not. There were problems in the world long before European left the continent of Europe in their ere of maritime explorations. True, their imperialism has impacted the globe and touched many live one way or the other (many positive I might add), but to blame ALL the worlds problems on them just discredits the blame for the REAL problems they have caused.
Dude, there's not one epic moment in history where white people haven't managed to fuck shit up....from what I've been reading, the first up right homosapien was responsible for killing off the neanderthals.

All Whites in all of history, have always managed to f*ck shit up?
Really?

Even Whites such as Polish people?
Yeah, those evil, f*ck up Poles who were the first Europeans to successfully permanently abolish slavery in the 1300's, then accepted 1 million, or so Jewish refugees in the Medieval era, granted the Jews the first notable civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, had been the only Europeans who saved the original forest of Europe or primeval forest called Białowieża forest, had saved the European Bison from extinction.

Then there's Polish Pawel Strzelecki an explorer, who was in charge of famine relief during the Irish potato famine disaster genocide.
or
Polish people staging the first Jamestown strike, the first strike, and civil rights movement in America, having granted them equal voting rights, they wouldn't have otherwise had.
or
Polish Kosciuszko founding American military engineering, fighting for the U.S.A, engineering the important fortifications of West Point, Saratoga, and Ticonderoga, and using his money to free, and educate Black slaves.
or
Polish Pulaski founding American cavalry, and saving George Washington's life.

Then the refugees Poland accepted from Armenia, Scotland, Tatar's, from persecution, and so forth.

Then there's the Sejm Polish parliament the first major parliamentry democracy in Europe, offering double the rights as the English magna carta.
or
that Poland founded the first literary society, called Hide Sodalitas Litterarum Vistulana.
or
the Polish Constitution the first Philosophical constitution in Europe, on May 3rd 1791, offering 20% of the vote of the population, as opposed to 6% for the U.S.A constitution.

The first board of education in the World was out of Poland in the late 1700's.

Then there's Polish Jan Sobieski III going out of his way to aid, and save Austria (Europe) from Islamic Turks in the Battle of Vienna on 9/11/1683.

Then there's Polish Jan Karski warning the World about the Holocaust, and Polish Witold Pilecki documenting the Holocaust, by being captured on purpose, and detained to the Auschwitz camp to report on the Holocaust to the Allies in Witold's Report.

Poland offering the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations, and organizations which helped Jews like Zegota, or the Polish Red-Cross.

Polish Irena Sendler saved 2,500 Jews smuggled out of the Nazi German Warsaw Ghetto.
or
Polish Henryk Slawik saving 7,000 Jews by forging fake passports Jews.
or
Polish doctor Eugene Lazowski saving 8,000 Jews by faking a Tyhphus epidemic.

Polish heroes made up the best squadron at the Battle of Britain, an important battle against the Nazis, with Polish 303 Kosciuszko squadron beating all British squadrons.
or
How Pole Gabby Gabreski was the most important pilot in the U.S.A, during the European campaign.
and
Pole Witold Urbanowicz was a pilot who helped the U.S.A in the Japan theater, despite being from Poland, not the U.S.A.
or
Matt Urban the most decorated of U.S.A soldiers, and a Pole.
or
How despite 4% of the U.S was Polish in WW1, actually 8% of the U.S armed forces were ethnic Poles, or a staggering 1 million, or nearly 20% of all ethnic Poles served in the U.S during WW2.
or
Poles captured Montecassino, first.
or
Polish scientists led by Rejewski cracking the Nazi engima code, which helped win WW2.
or
Wladyslaw Swiateck's slip-bomb device, the best air-craft bomb device through out most of the WW2 campaign for the allies.

Into Polish Ryszard Kuklinski giving the U.S.A CIA Soviet secret documents, which exposed Soviet war secrets to their demise.

Then Polish Solidarity movement the beginning of the end of the Soviet Union, and Cold-War, with such important figures as Pope Jan Pawel II, Brzezinski, and Lech Walesa involved.

Into Operation Simoom, where Polish heroes rescued American spies in Iraq.

Then there's the fact that Polish Copernicus is widely accepted to have started the Scientific Revolution of the Renaissance, and Copernicus was mentored by another good Polish astronomer named Albert Brudzewski, then there's the fact that Copernicus also was an important economist, having founded the quantity theory of money.

Then there's some safety inventions Poles invented to help save people like the mine-detector by Pole Kosacki, or the bullet proof vest by Poles Zeglen, and Jan Szczepanik, or the Anecia safety capsule by Liberkowski a Pole, or Paul Baran from Poland inventing the metal detectors used in the Air-ports, or Pole Stefanie Kwolek's protective Kevlar invention.
or
Medical saving lives, like Polish Stanley Dudrick's intravenous, or Polish Walter Golaski's first practical blood-vessel replacements, not to mention Polish Marie Curie Sklodowski pioneering portable X-Ray machines, as well as radiotherapy.
Even the first face transplant surgery in the U.S.A, was by Polish Maria Siemienow.

But, those aren't the best Polish inventions, the best Polish invention was Television worked on by 3 people of a Polish heritage being Szczepanik, Nipkow, and Ochorowicz.

Even the biggest company in the World called Apple was co- founded by Steve Wozniak of a Polish background.

Last edited:
I suppose if I read your revised version I could feel sorry for you if you'd like.. did you grow up in a Democrat inner city ghetto, I feel sorry for them .. do you?

Revised my ass. You talk about democratic inner city ghettos but what about a entire nation that was sent in recession and almost depression by republicans?

And it's not about feeling sorry for me whining white victim, its about you manning up and facing the truth.

Dude, you're committed to literally living in denial and refuse to put the responsibilities where they belong. You'll never be a free thinker or a happy citizen if you keep those blinders on. You love and make excuses for your failed oppressor, so why do you expect to be taken seriously?

If I wanted to be oppressed I'd join the republican party.

Are you a Malcolm X .. fan..?

View attachment 217846

Why do whites like you try cherry picking black leaders comments?

Why are you a traitor to Black people, why do you have blinders on, why do you spread lies and race bait for the Democratic Party, why do you keep making excuses for Democrat failures, why are you a suckholing Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party?

"Everywhere the white man go he bring misery..
all throughout his history.
Look it up.
Everything the white man touch he fuck it up.
Every government he set up it be corrupt."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dude, you're committed to literally living in denial and refuse to put the responsibilities where they belong. You'll never be a free thinker or a happy citizen if you keep those blinders on. You love and make excuses for your failed oppressor, so why do you expect to be taken seriously?

If I wanted to be oppressed I'd join the republican party.

Are you a Malcolm X .. fan..?

View attachment 217846

Why do whites like you try cherry picking black leaders comments?

Why are you a traitor to Black people, why do you have blinders on, why do you spread lies and race bait for the Democratic Party, why do you keep making excuses for Democrat failures, why are you a suckholing Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party?

If I wanted to be an uncle tom or traitor to blacks, I'd be a republican.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.

No, The Republican Party Is NOT On The Side of Black People

You don't get to gaslight here Lumpy Rutherford.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. When writing about "Black People" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, IM2. When writing about "Black People" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

View attachment 218277

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

SPAM

View attachment 218277

Peace.
___

SPAM

I am not responding to Avery Jahrman. There are millions of successful and accomplished blacks not denigrating other blacks for white folks benefit. Seems like spamming is allowed here just as long as it's anti black and validates white racism.

Last edited:
This nation has never been united and white men are the reason. All their bellyaching about race is being done so they can maintain the same system of white privilege they have always had..

Ummmmm.......yeah.....
The above post has been determined to be just another racist rant

By who? Historians show this statement is accurate.

IM2 shared with his readers,
I am not responding to Avery Jahrman. There are millions of successful and accomplished blacks not denigrating other blacks for white folks benefit.

Hello, IM2. What is your opinion of this Chicago woman's assertions that MILLIONS of "savage" CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
IM2, obama white house guests.jpg
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back