Fed prisoner in Texas gets 40% of vote in WV against Obama

someone want to explain to me what kind of 'threats' get someone a 17.5 year sentence in a federal penitentiary?

EDIT:

answer...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/876
(a) Whoever knowingly deposits in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service or knowingly causes to be delivered by the Postal Service according to the direction thereon, any communication, with or without a name or designating mark subscribed thereto, addressed to any other person, and containing any demand or request for ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Last edited:
someone want to explain to me what kind of 'threats' get someone a 17.5 year sentence in a federal penitentiary?

terroristic threats?

Terrorist threats here is a max 5 years in State.

Course, Feds might have a Terroristic Threats statute thats different. But i dont practice Federal Criminal law at this time.

terroristic threats?

the edit in my previous post is what he was convicted of. Apparently, he mailed some threats and extortion letters, and the judge threw the book at him. It seems to have been a very large book.

probably because the threats were directed at a state college.

bummer the book didn't hit him harder.

A Kenyan is running for elected office in America? Who might that be?

Please tell me our educational system is better than this.

What is truly embarrassing is how little voters in our country know about candidates and other matters submitted to them for a vote. Franklin was spot on when he allegedly remarked, "you have a Republic if you can keep it".

Reading this thread and hundreds of messages posted on USMB makes it easy to conclude the greatest threat to our way of life and The Constitution is the American voter.

What is truly embarrassing is how little voters in our country know about candidates and other matters submitted to them for a vote. Franklin was spot on when he allegedly remarked, "you have a Republic if you can keep it".

Reading this thread and hundreds of messages posted on USMB makes it easy to conclude the greatest threat to our way of life and The Constitution is the American voter.

Exactly how Obama became President.

Meet Keith Judd — or as some call him, “Inmate No. 11593-051.” He is serving a 210-month sentence at the Beaumont Federal Correctional Institution in Texas for making threats at the University of New Mexico in 1999. Despite that bothersome obstacle, he qualified for the West Virginia Democratic primary ballot and is currently giving President Obama a run for his money, racking up 41% of the vote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just how fucked up is the dnc that someone is a TX jail can run as a delegate in WV?

you people got some 'spanning to do..:lol:

Exactly how Obama became President.
Bush III became president becuase of Bush II.

Forum List

Back