Fed out to get President Trump - Kevin Shipp

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp thinks the Fed rate hikes throughout Trump’s two and a half years in office are a way to “get the President.” Trump has been highly critical of the Fed, and he says it is to blame if the economy tanks. Shipp explains, “God bless Donald Trump because he is the first President to call out the Fed like he is doing. He has got the Fed shaking in their boots. When the Fed gags its board of directors and its members, that is not good. Something not good is going on. Perhaps they are bringing the interest rates down to zero. Perhaps it’s the fact we are entering into, not only U.S., but a global recession. So, they have put the lid on any comments coming out, and I think they have done it for a reason that is concerning. . . . I think it is tied to an upcoming global recession, and we may see quantitative easing (money printing) rates go to zero, and they don’t want the President or the public to know what they are about to do.”
Fed Out to Get President Trump – Kevin Shipp (Part #2) | Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog

Nobody listens when you tell them......... it's to hard to face truth and facts. Weak mind act alike that's why they hate Trump.

The fed needs to be aware that they live in glass houses...the people are on to them....keeping rates low for Obama and raising them for Trump....its obvious to all what they are doing and which side they are on....

Never ever tRump's fault is it. Always someone else to blame.
explain how it can be Trump's fault when everyone is constantly trying to screw him and us.
You guys are cracking me the fuck up today!!!

giphy (6).gif

explain how it can be Trump's fault when everyone is constantly trying to screw him and us.

View attachment 274934
Not even an effective deflection.
What does a dirtbag like you expect when Democraps and Republicans fight every thing that Trump tries to do....attacks him from every angle......and sabotages his administration even before it takes office????

All it would take is a little cooperation.....but pieces of shit like you think that would be a sell-out.

As a result......you cheer everything bad that happens and falsely lay the blame on the only person NOT responsible for it.

What a ridiculously stupid article.

Rates rise when the economy is on fire, and drop when we are struggling..

So was the economy on fire with Trump, or crappy?

View attachment 274934
Not even an effective deflection.
What does a dirtbag like you expect when Democraps and Republicans fight every thing that Trump tries to do....attacks him from every angle......and sabotages his administration even before it takes office????

All it would take is a little cooperation.....but pieces of shit like you think that would be a sell-out.

As a result......you cheer everything bad that happens and falsely lay the blame on the only person NOT responsible for it.
Keep going man! This is funny stuff!

What a ridiculously stupid article.

Rates rise when the economy is on fire, and drop when we are struggling..

So was the economy on fire with Trump, or crappy?
I think the media is trying to put a negative spin on anything and everything.
They're trying to give everyone the false impression that we are headed for a recession.....in time for the 2020 election.....just like they did in 2008.

Forum List

Back