Fed Ex

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Has anybody shipped anything Fed Ex? Did you have a good experience. I got this fantastic deal on sleeping bags $8.00 a piece and they are suppose to be good down to -32 degrees. I'm looking forward to seeing them, but it took them 10 days to even ship them, then, Fed Ex picked them up on the 16th and they're still not here. I've been watching the tracking..they finally got to Kent 4 days ago (20 minutes from my house on a bad day) and it said "in transit" to Federal Way Yesterday morning, in fact it said that as of 4am this morning (I'm sick and couldn't sleep). Now it says they transferred it to the US postal service and to expect at least another 1 or 2 days.....good grief, I've sent things to Japan that got there faster....

Has anybody shipped anything Fed Ex? Did you have a good experience. I got this fantastic deal on sleeping bags $8.00 a piece and they are suppose to be good down to -32 degrees. I'm looking forward to seeing them, but it took them 10 days to even ship them, then, Fed Ex picked them up on the 16th and they're still not here. I've been watching the tracking..they finally got to Kent 4 days ago (20 minutes from my house on a bad day) and it said "in transit" to Federal Way Yesterday morning, in fact it said that as of 4am this morning (I'm sick and couldn't sleep). Now it says they transferred it to the US postal service and to expect at least another 1 or 2 days.....good grief, I've sent things to Japan that got there faster....

FedEx follows the order of the shipper, not the wants of the shippee.

Forum List

Back