Fed Ex installs largest rooftop solar array

I wish a big oil company would install and operate a solar array on my property free of charge. I don't mind paying for the electricity it generates. That would be sweet.

I wish a big oil company would install and operate a solar array on my property free of charge. I don't mind paying for the electricity it generates. That would be sweet.

Why an oil company. Just one of many;

SolarCity Solar Lease: SolarLease lets homeowners install solar power for $0 down and save money every month with lower electricity costs.

Still not the government ... not forced by some stupid laws ... and no proof it will change anything. So your point? You are only making a stronger case that we need to get the government out of business more.

Why an oil company. Just one of many;

SolarCity Solar Lease: SolarLease lets homeowners install solar power for $0 down and save money every month with lower electricity costs.

Still not the government ... not forced by some stupid laws ... and no proof it will change anything. So your point? You are only making a stronger case that we need to get the government out of business more.

No, we need the government to require that all new homes have solar panels, once panels get more efficient.

And that day is coming soon.

No, we need the government to require that all new homes have solar panels, once panels get more efficient.

But all these stories you are posting about private companies doing it right, while the government has fucked up everything it does, say you don't care about the environment if you think there needs to be more government control, it just means you like telling people what to do.

But all these stories you are posting about private companies doing it right, while the government has fucked up everything it does, say you don't care about the environment if you think there needs to be more government control, it just means you like telling people what to do.

I get up in the morning and shower in clean water provided by the government.

I drive to work on a wonderful interstate highway system build by the government.

I live in a neighborhood made safe by the heroic government employees called policemen.

If my house catches on fire, I call government employees who come and risk their lives to put it out.

A government employee comes to my house and picks up my checks and takes them to people all over the country that I owe money to. And they have never failed to reach their destination. Not even ONCE.

I eat food made safe by being inspected by government employees and made to government standards, thanks to Teddy Roosevelt.

This week I flew on an airplane made safe by government regulations.

My house was constructed according to government building codes to make sure that the electrical system is safe.

I could go on, but you get the point.

Last edited:

I drive to work on a wonderful interstate highway system build by the government.

I live in a neighborhood made safe by the heroic government employees called policemen.

If my house catches on fire, I call government employees who come and risk their lives to put it out.

A government employee comes to my house and picks up my checks and takes them to people all over the country that I owe money to. And they have never failed to reach their destination. Not even ONCE.

I eat food made safe by being inspected by government employees and made to government standards, thanks to Teddy Roosevelt.

My house was constructed according to building codes to make sure that the electrical system is safe.

Wow ... you are naive as hell.

Government doesn't own water companies, those are private companies that clean the water.

Highways in most states are crap and extremely underfunded.

Police are stat governments, still not federally operated, and what they do is voted on not dictated.

Planes go down all the time, and the government regulations are putting our manufacturers out of business while sending a lot of business over to France.

Building codes ... yeah ...

E Coli outbreaks are on the rise ... but that's the one thing (only thing) the FDA has ever done right, the same agency is also killing people by supporting only medications whose companies pay them the most.

Post Office is dead, it's going out of business, without the bailouts it would have failed a long time ago.

As I said, you are naive as hell.

My house was constructed according to building codes to make sure that the electrical system is safe.

Government doesn't own water companies, those are private companies that clean the water.

Police are stat governments, still not federally operated, and what they do is voted on not dictated.

Planes go down all the time, and the government regulations are putting our manufacturers out of business while sending a lot of business over to France.

E Coli outbreaks are on the rise ... but that's the one thing (only thing) the FDA has ever done right, the same agency is also killing people by supporting only medications whose companies pay them the most.

Post Office is dead, it's going out of business, without the bailouts it would have failed a long time ago.

I didn't think you would get it.

Next time someone breaks into your house, call a private detective.

I didn't think you would get it.

Next time someone breaks into your house, call a private detective.

Police are employed by us, not the government .... that's what you don't get.

so, why dont we wait till that day actually GETS HERE before we even THINK about requiring it

so, why dont we wait till that day actually GETS HERE before we even THINK about requiring it

Because they don't think ...

solar panels are heavy polluters, the production is deadly poisonous, the pollution created in the manufacturer of a solar panel never leaves the planet and pound for pound compared to the Nukes you end up with a billion times more pollution.

Terrible idea.

Forum List

Back