FEC Hits ACT-Soros Backed PAC

I don't think that I have followed you... but maybe I have forgotten.

If you only saw yourself as beautifully as I see you, you would know that it is not unnatural.

Nobody was responding to your posts... but yourself. I just thought maybe you were feeling lonely. However, if it makes you uncomfortable, just say the word and I will stop. How could I say no to you?

I am wondering though, since your offering to stop, does that mean you think you have buried the questions to Jillian far enough back in the thread that no one will notice she made specific claims that can not be supported by any facts?

I was just reminding you of our conversation regarding the importance of ideals over immaculate spelling. I'm not sure you are qualified to be one of my disciples if your memory is that bad.

Indeed. You should take some notes. Zen and the Art of Messageboard Maintenance.

Shouldn't that really be "ideas" over spelling instead of "ideals" over spelling? Few posts seem to have much to do with ideals (in the Platonic sense), but almost all of them have ideas. Just a suggestion.

I am wondering though, since your offering to stop, does that mean you think you have buried the questions to Jillian far enough back in the thread that no one will notice she made specific claims that can not be supported by any facts?

Touché!

You are not exactly accurate in your suggestion, but there is an element of truth to what you say.

I admit that it was not really my concern for you that drove me to post. However, to be clear, my intent was not to bury anything. I just thought you were acting a little bit like an asshole, so I thought I would fuck with you for a while.

That doesn't mean that I don't care about you though. Some of that was from the heart.

Touché!

You are not exactly accurate in your suggestion, but there is an element of truth to what you say.

I admit that it was not really my concern for you that drove me to post. However, to be clear, my intent was not to bury anything. I just thought you were acting a little bit like an asshole, so I thought I would fuck with you for a while.

That doesn't mean that I don't care about you though. Some of that was from the heart.

Last I checked, being or acting like an asshole is not against the rules. Nor does it change the fact that Jillian SEEMS to have made unfounded accusations and then run away when presented with facts and asked to explain her position.

And after all, I am a Neocon knuckledragging neandertahl from a red state, what else would you expect from my ignorance?

Last I checked, being or acting like an asshole is not against the rules. Nor does it change the fact that Jillian SEEMS to have made unfounded accusations and then run away when presented with facts and asked to explain her position.

And after all, I am a Neocon knuckledragging neandertahl from a red state, what else would you expect from my ignorance?

No... No... No.... You are so unfair to me. I never said that you broke any rules. You are absolutely free to be an asshole. I think that might even be in the Constitution.

Also, I never would call you those terrible names you call yourself (I didn't even know you lived in a red state).

I was just having some fun with you. Don't take it so personally. I meant lots of the nice stuff that I said.

Shouldn't that really be "ideas" over spelling instead of "ideals" over spelling? Few posts seem to have much to do with ideals (in the Platonic sense), but almost all of them have ideas. Just a suggestion.

ahhh.. are you THAT bruised in this thread? Im not trying to gt all Mohammed Ali on ya but at least TRY to pick yourself up off the canvas, ok buddy? I think you are smart without having to make extra special efforts to convey as much. I'm sure your lurking net girlfriend won't lose too much respect if you bow out rather than pick apart every grammer issue. You might as well toss out a strawman.. or a little Wookie defense. Call my mother a whore or something. ANYTHING but the issue at hand.

ahhh.. are you THAT bruised in this thread? Im not trying to gt all Mohammed Ali on ya but at least TRY to pick yourself up off the canvas, ok buddy? I think you are smart without having to make extra special efforts to convey as much. I'm sure your lurking net girlfriend won't lose too much respect if you bow out rather than pick apart every grammer issue. You might as well toss out a strawman.. or a little Wookie defense. Call my mother a whore or something. ANYTHING but the issue at hand.

There is no issue at hand. RGS and I are just having a little back and forth fun.

You are very touchy about receiving suggestions. It is a shame. Is this all still because of the spelling thing? How many times must I apologize?

This wasn't even a grammar issue. You can use "ideals" if you like. I just thought that "ideas" worked better. I thought it better conveyed the meaning that you were after. It was just a suggestion. No reason to get worked up about it.

Did this really make me look smart? I kind of thought that the "tenir" bit yesterday was my crowning moment.

oh come on.. you can't claim the whole tennez thing, dude! I sent you scrambling to the dictionarywith that one. and you said I deserved a gold star last night. I guess that was just all pillow talk, eh?

:cool:

oh come on.. you can't claim the whole tennez thing, dude! I sent you scrambling to the dictionarywith that one.

Actually, it is spelled "tenez." (Just fucking with you).

True, I did check the dictionary, but I think I get a pass there because you never told me you were switching to French. However, I thought I really showed off when I broke the world down for you into its French infinitive form, and then set out the form of the verb as used. I thought that was the high moment.

and you said I deserved a gold star last night. I guess that was just all pillow talk, eh?

:cool:

I did say lots of nice things about you. That is true. However, I was... just... mocking you. I thought you got that part.

and yet...

my theories held true.

I guess it takes a fair amount of mocking to subvert that reality.

did I spell anything wrong? Perhaps there is a word you think I should have used instead?

and yet...

my theories held true.

I guess it takes a fair amount of mocking to subvert that reality.

did I spell anything wrong? Perhaps there is a word you think I should have used instead?

Actually, I think "mockery" would have sounded better than "mocking," but that is really more stylistic.

Theory? You mean that you actually have a coherent view that you were attempting to present? Damn, I must have missed it. It shall forever be to my detriment.

I can't believe how how sensitive you are about this spelling thing. Don't be so upset.

Forum List

Back