February is National Children's Dental Health Month

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014

2017 NCDHM Campaign

The American Dental Association, along with the ADA Foundation, is pleased to provide you with the February 2017 National Children's Dental Health Month (NCDHM) campaign poster. This month-long national health observance brings together thousands of dedicated dental professionals, healthcare providers, and educators to promote the benefits of good oral health to children, their caregivers, teachers and many others.

This year’s NCDHM campaign slogan, “Choose Tap Water for a Sparkling Smile” is displayed in English on one side of the poster and in Spanish on the reverse side. In addition to the campaign slogan, the message “I love tap water” is displayed as emoji with the familiar NCDHM characters – the Smileys, McGrinns and K9 featured in the poster design, having fun climbing and sliding on and around the emoji. These versatile posters will help speakers, teachers, and others to address a range of age groups.

National Children’s Dental Health Month

Damn right. Guzzle that fluoride. My dentist says I have some of the most mineralized teeth she's ever seen. :2up:

Forum List

Back