February Is Black History Month

One of my favorite aspects of Black History is the Underground Railroad.

The Underground Railroad

Amazing, the courage these people had.

I often wondered why there is no white history month. Can anyone answer this? Why is there a BET channel and not a WET channel. Why do we as Americans recognize everyone but White folks, after all, we founded this nation and made it great, but yet....we are the bastard children of it....why? If it wasn't for us, there would still be people around the world who are ignorant, White people settled America and made it great "Along with blacks and indians", but white people are not recognized at all for any of it, wonder why?
Because if you're white, you should feel guilty of it, because minorities take presidence, try and go get a scholarship over top of a minority these days and see what happens. You should be ashamed to be white, that is all it is, be ashamed you honky, you make everyone sick for making this country great, you disgusting pig!!!!

Last edited:
This is a pretty cool list that pays tribute to the music of the black experience - it is the 10 most important black musicians of all time.

@grunt11b, i think the reason there is black history month is because black history has been traditionally overlooked or underrepresented in this country, which isn't true of white history

Forum List

Back