Fearless Leaders and the New Marxism

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Buried in a rather lengthy essay explaining why 'birthers' are on the wrong track looking for or demanding the birth certificate, Jerome Corsi, PhD, hit on a theme that a lot of us have been looking at and thinking about recently.

Basically it is summarized in these paragraphs:

Even as Wilson and Roosevelt began implementing German philosophy in American government – with disastrous results including the decimation of growing American industries and a bizarre foreign policy focused on global institutions rather than American interests – Europeans abroad began to plan the next step of the American takeover. Members of the Frankfurt School, German philosophers who recognized that class conflict would not take place openly, traveled to the United States, where they proceeded to agitate for an even more extreme version of German Hegelian-Marxism.

Frankfurt School philosophers believed that Marxism had failed to produce widespread transnational class uprisings because societies were already too ensconced in a culture of capitalism. Culture and society themselves had to be destroyed in order to make way for a new brand of equality. And the first step toward such a revolution was destruction of traditional logic, destruction of traditional mores, and destruction of America’s homegrown culture. Men like Herbert Marcuse led the charge here, telling members of President Obama’s generation to make love, not war, and to fight the powers that be. America was cruel, and only by indoctrinating Americans in a new way of thinking could that cruelty be fought.

The philosophy of the Frankfurt School, making an alliance with trendy French post modernism, spread like wildfire through the academic world. Traditional history courses were torn down in favor of “queer” studies, black studies, Asian studies, women’s studies; language was deconstructed in order to remove its capitalistic foundations; traditional sexual mores were torn asunder in the name of “tolerance.”

About the Birth Certificate | FrontPage Magazine

So without assuming my personal endosement of either Front Page Magazine or Dr. Corsi, you can assume that what he is saying here is resonating with a lot of people, including me.

Do you think he is right? Is there an academic assault on American culture as we have known it? And an attempt to tear it down so that Hegelian-Marxism can replace it?

Summation of Hegelian-Marxism:
"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Attributed to Georg Hegel.

Buried in a rather lengthy essay explaining why 'birthers' are on the wrong track looking for or demanding the birth certificate, Jerome Corsi, PhD, hit on a theme that a lot of us have been looking at and thinking about recently.

Even as Wilson and Roosevelt began implementing German philosophy in American government – with disastrous results including the decimation of growing American industries and a bizarre foreign policy focused on global institutions rather than American interests – Europeans abroad began to plan the next step of the American takeover. Members of the Frankfurt School, German philosophers who recognized that class conflict would not take place openly, traveled to the United States, where they proceeded to agitate for an even more extreme version of German Hegelian-Marxism.

Frankfurt School philosophers believed that Marxism had failed to produce widespread transnational class uprisings because societies were already too ensconced in a culture of capitalism. Culture and society themselves had to be destroyed in order to make way for a new brand of equality. And the first step toward such a revolution was destruction of traditional logic, destruction of traditional mores, and destruction of America’s homegrown culture. Men like Herbert Marcuse led the charge here, telling members of President Obama’s generation to make love, not war, and to fight the powers that be. America was cruel, and only by indoctrinating Americans in a new way of thinking could that cruelty be fought.

The philosophy of the Frankfurt School, making an alliance with trendy French post modernism, spread like wildfire through the academic world. Traditional history courses were torn down in favor of “queer” studies, black studies, Asian studies, women’s studies; language was deconstructed in order to remove its capitalistic foundations; traditional sexual mores were torn asunder in the name of “tolerance.”

So without assuming my personal endosement of either Front Page Magazine or Dr. Corsi, you can assume that what he is saying here is resonating with a lot of people, including me.

Do you think he is right? Is there an academic assault on American culture as we have known it? And an attempt to tear it down so that Hegelian-Marxism can replace it?

"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Attributed to Georg Hegel.

No questions about it... just look what this administration is attempting to do under the guise of fairness and responsibility.

No questions about it... just look what this administration is attempting to do under the guise of fairness and responsibility.

I had to read up to put my finger on it, but that's what really REALLY bugged me in the context of the President's recent speech. His "we are all responsible for each other" line summed up Hegelian-Marxism in a nutshell.

It sounds so noble, compassionate, and insightful. And it is oh so dangerous.

His "we are all responsible for each other" line summed up Hegelian-Marxism in a nutshell.

So.. Jesus was a Marxist?

I mean, we already know the earliest Christians abolished private property and held everything in common.

Clearly, Christianity is a tool of fringe Jews (recall Jesus story) designed to to undermine society and push a communist goal.

:cuckoo:

His "we are all responsible for each other" line summed up Hegelian-Marxism in a nutshell.

I mean, we already know the earliest Christians abolished private property and held everything in common.

Clearly, Christianity is a tool of fringe Jews (recall Jesus story) designed to to undermine society and push a communist goal.

Am I supposed to take you seriously here? Can you point out the quotation in the Bible that has Jesus saying "We are all responsible for each other?" You honestly think he wasn't pretty strong on a concept that we are all acccountable for our own thoughts and actions?

Having no job, wandering around crashing with strangers and living off handouts is being responsible for yourself?

He certainly didn't suggest it was anybody's obligation or responsibility to give him anything, but he was properly grateful when offers were extended. But how about we set that non sequitur and red herring aside and focus on the OP.

Do you honestly believe there is no culture war going on and no general effort to despise the rich, to look at capitalism as more evil than not, to excuse the poor and criminal as the inevitable result of the excess of others, to look to an authoritarian government as the best way to break destructive cycles? (All concepts within Hegelian-Marxism.)

Last edited:

Am I supposed to take you seriously here? Can you point out the quotation in the Bible that has Jesus saying "We are all responsible for each other?" You honestly think he wasn't pretty strong on a concept that we are all acccountable for our own thoughts and actions?

This is from the bible:
""If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?" (1 John 3:17)

" "When you have finished setting aside the tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied" - (Duet 26:12)

Again, I will attempt to keep the focus on the OP and try not let it be sidetracked with unrelated subjects.

I had to read up to put my finger on it, but that's what really REALLY bugged me in the context of the President's recent speech. His "we are all responsible for each other" line summed up Hegelian-Marxism in a nutshell.

You made this post, and you wonder why Jesus was brought up?

"If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?" (1 John 3:17)

"Those who gathered a lot had nothing left over, and those who gathered only a little had enough."

As always another good thread started by foxfyre:clap2:

The issue is not what is compassion.

The issue is not whether Jesus was a Marxist. (He was not because he was very strong on unalienable rights, and while he was very big on compassion and generosity, he was quite opposed to it being accomplished through dishonesty or cheating or force or for one's personal benefit. And I don't recall him ever suggesting to Peter that he go take what Paul has and give it to somebody else. I'm pretty sure he thought what Paul gave should be Paul's decision. That is a concept I think some of our leftist friends have not quite grasped yet.) And there is nothing in all of Jesus's words that we have that suggests it was the Roman government's job to take care of anybody.

Marx had a lot of problems with Hegel's philosophy, but it was Hegel who, perhaps inadvertently, came up with the concept of the collective and that the person and property of all must always be subservient to the whole or the state. Marx embraced that concept whole heartedly with the idea that the state itself must break down capitalism and the existing culture forcibly in order to bring about a utopia in which everybody would presumably just voluntarily get along to the benefit of everybody else.

The concept that everybody is responsible for everybody flies in the face of the concept of the Founders that each soul is responsible and accountable for his own property and actions that must not intrude on the rights of another.

Fringe Jews?

That didn't take long, though it rarely does with this asshat.

:cuckoo: Indeed.

Fringe Jews?

But it is an illustration of what Dr. Corsi was getting at though. In order for the Hegelian-Marxists to be able to accomplish their goal of a new world order, it is necessary to break down the existing mores, religion, and our concepts of liberty, self-determination, and personal goals and everything that made a uniquely American culture. And with polling suggesting that around 80% or more of Americans believe in the Biblical Jesus, to find a way to discredit and marginalize Christianity is an important part of that.

I wonder why our fearless leader did not offer a Presidential proclamation commemorating the Christian religion and Easter as he did commemorating Islam and Ramadan?

look at it this way, destroy religion and take god out of our lives. destroy the moral fiber of society. encourage diversity so there is no longer one culture but instead multiple competing cultures. destroy a credible media and replace it with a propoganda machine. :eek: yea, something is amiss

Fringe Jews?

But it is an illustration of what Dr. Corsi was getting at though. In order for the Hegelian-Marxists to be able to accomplish their goal of a new world order, it is necessary to break down the existing mores, religion, and our concepts of liberty, self-determination, and personal goals and everything that made a uniquely American culture. And with polling suggesting that around 80% or more of Americans believe in the Biblical Jesus, to find a way to discredit and marginalize Christianity is an important part of that.

I wonder why our fearless leader did not offer a Presidential proclamation commemorating the Christian religion and Easter as he did commemorating Islam and Ramadan?

Good point, yet I think it is even more basic than that...

Authoritarians, by their very nature, cannot have you believing silly things like, answering to a higher power or that your rights are granted by said higher power. That blows their whole scheme from the water, which is of course, that they alone are the higher power.

Fringe Jews?

Authoritarians, by their very nature, cannot have you believing silly things like, answering to a higher power or that your rights are granted by said higher power. That blows their whole scheme from the water, which is of course, that they alone are the higher power.

yes, they want to be treated like Pharoh

Fringe Jews?

That and respect for excellence and accomplishment by their fellow humans as well. Look how many threads we've seen in the last couple of years that focus on the EVIL and GREEDY rich and how the GREEDY RICH must pay more and more as their 'fair share'. Unless it is somebody also degrading and demeaning or marginalizing the 'rich', such as our fearless leader who has become quite wealthy in the two plus years he has been President, you don't find many who admire or praise the accomplishment of those who have gained a position at the top. In various ways, the effort seems to be to encourage people to resent, despise, and condemn them.

And that is right out of the Marxism for dummies playbook.

Forum List

Back