Fearless Leader

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
cartoon200804061.gif

You have an anus problem, Retired? Kiss too many bush asses?:eusa_whistle:

I notice you don't address the actual issue as usual.

And yet McCain has become a bush lapdog as he crawls for the Neocon's vote.

SICKENING!

I had always respected him for his independence and moderate tone. He has prostituted himself for a chance to sit in the oval office.

Can't see what? That you are the Joseph Goebbels of the left? That's blatantly obvious.

Oh, so now it's Nazi shit, Gunny.

You and Retired are so subjective, I envy you.:rofl:

The little boy with the toy soldiers is responsible for startting a war where real American patriots are dying and McCain distances himself from Bush with his statement. Too difficult to see through rose colored classes?

Tuff shit if you don't like me criticizing him. It's amazing. The right can still attack Billy 7 years after he is out of office, but when the left attacks the sorry piece of crap in office right now, I am a Nazi.

Your attack on my free speech might be more like Herr Gobbles than my attacks on junior.:rolleyes:

Your attack on my free speech might be more like Herr Gobbles than my attacks on junior.:rolleyes:

I didn't see any "attack" on free speech. All I saw was he too exercising his own free speech in rebuttal.

I've seen Bill get more respect from conservatives on this board than most other Democrats, btw.

This is why I wouldn't feel so bad about McCain continuing or escalting fighting in Iraq and is part of the reason why, if Hillary got the democratic nomination, I'd vote for him.

The jobs not finished, as shitty as it may be. The US started this mess, and now it's got to finish it. McCain has been through pretty much the shittiest you can be through as a soldier, so theirs no "fantasy" element to his statment. "War sucks. I wouldn't start one unless I had too. And if I've got to clean up after one then I'm going to do it." is what I get from him. I also think Obama would probably keep troops there (hopefully improve efficieny and get rid of those damn contractors). Obamas not an idiot, he knows he can't remove people from Iraq en masse. But McCain would do a better job in Iraq by stabilizing it.

Oh, so now it's Nazi shit, Gunny.

You and Retired are so subjective, I envy you.:rofl:

The little boy with the toy soldiers is responsible for startting a war where real American patriots are dying and McCain distances himself from Bush with his statement. Too difficult to see through rose colored classes?

Tuff shit if you don't like me criticizing him. It's amazing. The right can still attack Billy 7 years after he is out of office, but when the left attacks the sorry piece of crap in office right now, I am a Nazi.

Hah. Get real, granpa. I didn't call you a Nazi. I called you a propaganda minister. Clearly, you resemble that remark.

I have done absolutely nothing to curtail your "free speech," so that one's another of your lame attempts to blow smoke up people's asses. With that freedom also comes the responsibility and accountability. You know, the latter being what you think applies only to the right?

Why shouldn't Bill be criticized when making comparisons? Not like you lefties have a whole lot of former Presidents to choose from in the past 40 years.:badgrin:

There's a difference between criticism and the manure you spread, bubba. A BIG difference.

That cartoon hits the spot. :clap2: It is so indicative of Bush and McCain.
I wonder if cowboy bush with his itchy trigger finger would have been so ready to go to war in Iraq if his daughters would have been required to become soldiers and go over there.

This is why I wouldn't feel so bad about McCain continuing or escalting fighting in Iraq and is part of the reason why, if Hillary got the democratic nomination, I'd vote for him.

The jobs not finished, as shitty as it may be. The US started this mess, and now it's got to finish it. McCain has been through pretty much the shittiest you can be through as a soldier, so theirs no "fantasy" element to his statment. "War sucks. I wouldn't start one unless I had too. And if I've got to clean up after one then I'm going to do it." is what I get from him. I also think Obama would probably keep troops there (hopefully improve efficieny and get rid of those damn contractors). Obamas not an idiot, he knows he can't remove people from Iraq en masse. But McCain would do a better job in Iraq by stabilizing it.

Define "finished"?

One thing is true... another 5 years in Iraq and the USA will be bankrupt beyond recovery.... and OBL will have won!

Hah. Get real, granpa. I didn't call you a Nazi. I called you a propaganda minister. Clearly, you resemble that remark.

I have done absolutely nothing to curtail your "free speech," so that one's another of your lame attempts to blow smoke up people's asses. With that freedom also comes the responsibility and accountability. You know, the latter being what you think applies only to the right?

Why shouldn't Bill be criticized when making comparisons? Not like you lefties have a whole lot of former Presidents to choose from in the past 40 years.:badgrin:

There's a difference between criticism and the manure you spread, bubba. A BIG difference.

So why don't you stop spreading?

You really believe that you are more objective than I am? You need to smell your own manure, Gunny. It's there just like you say mine is.

You also use this as a blanket condemnation instead of point by point which weakens your own argument.

But what the hell, that is what I have come to expect from the right.:eusa_liar:

As in this post:

George makes war sound glamourous.

McCain said it is bullshit.

That isn't manure, that is McCain's comment not mine.

Forum List

Back